| Wiegieboard | Iron Bibi new Log world Record 230kg | 21-10-2023 @ 19:13 | |
as crimson as my last victims underclothing..... Member 899, 11371 posts SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq | Post Edited: 22.10.2023 @ 16:22 PM by Wiegieboard Just witnessed thisIron Bibi 230kg Log Press Record | ||
| Wayne_Cowdrey | ... | 21-10-2023 @ 21:24 | |
Still got a little bit of strength Member 400, 22989 posts | WOW, BRILLIANT!!!! The shoulders on that guy are colossal. Must be great to witness something like that live. | ||
| PeteHodgson | ... | 21-10-2023 @ 22:57 | |
Has little understanding of the sugden Member 677, 11338 posts SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq | I witnessed it too. | ||
| Wiegieboard | ... | 22-10-2023 @ 01:08 | |
as crimson as my last victims underclothing..... Member 899, 11371 posts SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq | It was incredible to witness. Absolutely mind blowing. Hope you had as much fun as I did Pete it was a hell of an event. | ||
| PeteHodgson | ... | 22-10-2023 @ 08:02 | |
Has little understanding of the sugden Member 677, 11338 posts SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq | Yes. It was awesome. I’m suffering now though. Lol I was under the impression Richardson was competing | ||
| billynomates | ... | 22-10-2023 @ 14:56 | |
Member 4923, 1795 posts | Phenomenal. Is he as good as Z at the other overhead events? I use to love how Z would make a mockery of 150kg block when non of the other guys could come close to it. | ||
| Wiegieboard | ... | 22-10-2023 @ 15:36 | |
as crimson as my last victims underclothing..... Member 899, 11371 posts SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq | Post Edited: 22.10.2023 @ 16:14 PM by Wiegieboard billynomates said:Phenomenal. Is he as good as Z at the other overhead events? I use to love how Z would make a mockery of 150kg block when non of the other guys could come close to it. Bibi was only in as a guest to do the world record so we didn't get to see him in other events unfortunately. | ||
| PeteHodgson | ... | 25-10-2023 @ 16:48 | |
Has little understanding of the sugden Member 677, 11338 posts SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq | Did you stay in a nearby hotel Weigie? | ||
| Wiegieboard | ... | 22-11-2023 @ 04:10 | |
as crimson as my last victims underclothing..... Member 899, 11371 posts SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq | PeteHodgson said:Did you stay in a nearby hotel Weigie? Sorry about the extremely late reply. I grew up just down the road from the venue so I stayed with my parents. | ||
| Wiegieboard | ... | 22-11-2023 @ 04:10 | |
as crimson as my last victims underclothing..... Member 899, 11371 posts SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq | Post Edited: 22.11.2023 @ 04:10 AM by Wiegieboard Double post | ||
| samue1son | ... | 24-11-2023 @ 06:40 | |
Member 4416, 1391 posts SQ 210, BP 175, DL 255640.0 kgs @ 122kgs UnEq | Wiegieboard said: Sorry about the extremely late reply. I grew up just down the road from the venue so I stayed with my parents. You never grew up, Peter Pan | ||
| Wiegieboard | ... | 26-11-2023 @ 02:07 | |
as crimson as my last victims underclothing..... Member 899, 11371 posts SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq | samue1son said: You never grew up, Peter Pan I nearly spat out my Lucky Charms and dropped my fidget spinner onto the toe of my light up shoes reading that! | ||