Forearm, elbow and lower bicep

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

nailsIcon...04-02-2013 @ 15:38 
my wood got all bloody
Member 1001, 5711 posts
SQ 240, BP 160, DL 272.5
672.5 kgs @ 102.5kgs UnEq
Thing said:
the thinks is if i remember correctly Tendons that attach to the muscles and the bones dont really have a very good blood supply. so the increased blood supply will flush the muscle and not the tendon. so by using the voodoo trick on the elbow area your working the tendon under compression and breaking up scar tissue in the tendon and muscle area. i am by no mean a doctor but this is how a see the voodoo trick working to aleviate the pain.

Just speaking from experience and a bit of pseudo logic thrown in for good measure. I haven't tried the voodoo trick I will if I get the dreaded tendinitis again. It's nice to have something you can do that takes the pain away instantly and without meds.
ThingIcon...04-02-2013 @ 15:52 
a large fingered spastic that demolishes plant
Member 89, 31706 posts
SQ 260, BP 220, DL 290
770.0 kgs @ 142kgs UnEq
nails said:
Just speaking from experience and a bit of pseudo logic thrown in for good measure. I haven't tried the voodoo trick I will if I get the dreaded tendinitis again. It's nice to have something you can do that takes the pain away instantly and without meds.

no if it work for you then by all means crack on, as i use to think the same way as yourself, untill a Physio corrected me and i hope i have remembered it correctly.

i did the voodoo trick with a rubber inner tube from a bike and it helped out my left elbow twice and my right once and i havent had any bother since. tried it on my knee which took me to a new level of pain but has helped.

if it flares up try it but if it doesnt work try some of the Baseball rehab drill on the tubes

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions