| shaun_kelly1993 | .. | 30-08-2016 @ 08:58 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Took 4 days off Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon as woke up with a horrific chest infection on Friday, so thought it best to just do nothing, gonna try and hit the ground running again tonight by repeating last weeks protocol (and hopefully finishing it this time) | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 30/08/2016 - Squats | 02-09-2016 @ 11:28 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Sq: 4s x 180kg x 9reps Wide grip bent over row: 60 x 12/80 x 10/100 x 8/105 x 6 Lat pulldown/Seated rows: 3s x 10r | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 31/08/2016 - Deads | 02-09-2016 @ 11:30 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Dl: 70/120/150/170/200/220/250 x 5reps 4" Block Pulls: 250/260/270/270 x 2r 2" Deficit Dl: 170/200 x 5r, 220 x 6r SLDL: 120/140/160 x 6reps Incline Close grip pulldowns: 3s x 12r Face Pulls: 3s x 12r | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 01/09/2016 - Squats: | 02-09-2016 @ 11:30 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Squats: 70 x 7r 120 x 5r 150 x 5r 170 x 5r 5s x 190 x 7r | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 2/09/2016 | 05-09-2016 @ 08:23 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Sq: 7s x 205 x 5r Bp: 5s x 130 x 7r Dbell row: 4s x 12r Upright row: 3s x 10r | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 3/9/16 | 05-09-2016 @ 08:25 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | sq: 10 x 215 x 3 bp: 7 x 140 x 5r Stretching off | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 04/09/2016 | 05-09-2016 @ 08:25 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Bench: 10s x 150 x 3r Tricep work & a bit of strwetching off | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 05/09/2016: Sq & Bp | 06-09-2016 @ 09:39 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Sq: 70 x 5 100 x 5 120 x 4 150 x 3 170 x 3 4 x 185 x 9r Bp: 50 x 10 70 x 8 100 x 6 110 x 5 4 x 120 x 9r Face Pulls: 3s x 12r Pulldowns: 4s x 12r | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 06/09/2016 - Sq& Bp | 07-09-2016 @ 09:01 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Squats: 70 x 5r 100 x 4r 120 x 3r 150 x 2r 170 x 1r 5s x 195kg x 7r Bench Press: 50 x 10r 70 x 8r 100 x 6r 120 x 5r 5s x 130kg x 7r Ohp: 40/50/60/70 x 6r 80/80/80/70/60 x 5r Side raise: 3s x 12r Rev fly's: 3s x 12r | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 07/09/2016 - Deads | 08-09-2016 @ 09:49 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Deadlift: 70/120/150/170/200 x 5r 220/240 x 3r 260 x 5r 2" Deficot Dl: 220 x 5r 240 x 5r 220 x 6r SLDL: 8r x 70/100/120/140/160/180 Hyper ext: 3 x bw x 10r | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 08/08/2016 - Sq | 09-09-2016 @ 14:19 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Squats: 70 x 5 120 x 4 150 x 3 170 x 2 200 x 1 7s x 210 x 5r stretching | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 12/09/2016 | 14-09-2016 @ 09:30 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Post Edited: 20.09.2016 @ 21:27 PM by shaun_kelly1993 Squats: 10 x 220 x 3rBench: 4s x 125 x 9r stretch | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 13/09/2016 | 14-09-2016 @ 09:31 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Sq: 70/120 x 5r 150/170/200/220/240/250/255 x 2r 260 x 1r Bp: 70 x 8 100 x 6 120 x 5 7s x 140 x 5r Rev fly: 3 x 12r Abs: 3 x 12r | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 14/09/2016 - Deads | 20-09-2016 @ 21:26 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Post Edited: 20.09.2016 @ 21:29 PM by shaun_kelly1993 Deadlift: 70 x 5 120 x 5 170 x 5 200 x 5 220 x 5 250 x 5 270 x 3r 2" Deficit Dl: 200 x 5r 220 x 5r 250 x 3r Bench: 5s x 135 x 7r Upper back work | ||
| shaun_kelly1993 | 16/09/2016 - Bench Press: | 20-09-2016 @ 21:30 | |
I have done nothing due to laziness Member 4972, 544 posts SQ 275, BP 180, DL 300755.0 kgs @ 130kgs UnEq | Bench: 10s x 155kg x 3reps Chest work | ||