Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBritain's weakest u105 dead lifter in action...

Britain's weakest u105 dead lifter in action...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Thanks for the comments Happy
NavM
nice job

wheres the wayne says thread gone?
NavM said:
nice job

wheres the wayne says thread gone?

Thanks Happy

That thread is here somewhere. Nice to know it has a fan following Happy
Strong stuff Wayne. Who says 'quit' in this country? We're not in america!
Thanks Pete Happy

Bicep boys do exhibit strange behaviour.
My back muscles are really sore today, and I've got to go to work shortly where there's a chance I'll have to restrain people. That's one of the reasons I don't like training these sort of movements.
Wayne_Cowdrey said:My back muscles are really sore today, and I've got to go to work shortly where there's a chance I'll have to restrain people. That's one of the reasons I don't like training these sort of movements.

If you don't mind me asking, what is it you do exactly Wayne? It sounds like an interesting(dunno if that's the right word) job.
MrSmall
Wayne, if you did them more often/was more active, soreness would be lessened!

Pretty easy pull.
Post Edited: 20.06.2012 @ 12:02 PM by Wayne_Cowdrey
JamieG said:
If you don't mind me asking, what is it you do exactly Wayne? It sounds like an interesting(dunno if that's the right word) job.

I look after teens and young adults with behavioural problems.

It's OK if you can handle people spitting in your face, attacking you with knives/bricks, kicking you in the face while you're driving, and not being able to eat for 16 hours because all the food's been contaminated with urine and faeces! Grin
MrSmall said:
Wayne, if you did them more often/was more active, soreness would be lessened!

Been there. Done that. Doesn't work for me!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitBritain's weakest u105 dead lifter in action...
Return to top View Desktop Site