REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → BISH BASH BOSH

BISH BASH BOSH

12

jtIconBISH BASH BOSH11-07-2020 @ 16:23 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8076 posts
Can he get 6 reps?

I sure hope so.

If you have a link please post
BoarIcon...11-07-2020 @ 16:27 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
i signed up to watch a couple of the others

http://coresports.world/worldsultimatestrongman/
jtIcon...11-07-2020 @ 16:34 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8076 posts
Post Edited: 11.07.2020 @ 16:48 PM by jt
Boar said:i signed up to watch a couple of the others

http://coresports.world/worldsultimatestrongman/


Thanks, I had watched the first couple but been too busy since. Glad to be home in time for this although I should probably go out and train.

Come on Bish
JCarter123Icon...11-07-2020 @ 16:41 
Avatar
Member 3757, 1746 posts
SQ 202.5, BP 110, DL 255
567.5 kgs @ 82kgs UnEq
I really hope he gets 7, just to show who’s the boss.
BoarIcon...11-07-2020 @ 17:03 
Avatar
Nothing left in the tank.
Member 5, 25597 posts
Administrator
Amazing the last time i saw THE BISH was when he came and watched the midlands U90 , he was always a great athlete but i could never have thought he would become A MEGA TANK

best of luck Bish
jtIcon...11-07-2020 @ 17:08 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8076 posts
Boar said:Amazing the last time i saw THE BISH was when he came and watched the midlands U90 , he was always a great athlete but i could never have thought he would become A MEGA TANK

best of luck Bish


He was about 95kg when I met him, but I knew he would go all the way.

Wonder who could of adapted his garage into a gym hmmmmmmnnnnWink
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...11-07-2020 @ 17:51 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22991 posts
I'm so out of touch with what's going on in the strength world. More interested in Bigfoot at the moment.


Come on Bish!!!
JCarter123Icon...11-07-2020 @ 18:08 
Avatar
Member 3757, 1746 posts
SQ 202.5, BP 110, DL 255
567.5 kgs @ 82kgs UnEq
Any updates?
jtIcon...11-07-2020 @ 18:10 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8076 posts
Must admit to being gutted by this

I have said it many times (to Bish and anyone else who will listen) when you hit that tough rep its time to stop and use every second available to you to maximise chances of further good reps (unlike carons 4th rep)

Its a case of "next time"
JCarter123Icon...11-07-2020 @ 18:18 
Avatar
Member 3757, 1746 posts
SQ 202.5, BP 110, DL 255
567.5 kgs @ 82kgs UnEq
Just seen 4 each. Bish was flying. I feel like if he’d stopped after 4 and had 30-45s rest he could’ve got another 2-3. What you guys think?

He’s a machine!
AdamTIcon...11-07-2020 @ 21:57 
AKA the great reset
Member 4056, 5209 posts
Post Edited: 11.07.2020 @ 21:58 PM by AdamT
4 reps is phenomenal still

Just shows how powerful Thor was leading up to 501, hitting 440 for an easy triple

I would love to have seen him tackle 400 in his best shape

Probably 8 reps
PeteHodgsonIcon...11-07-2020 @ 21:58 
Avatar
Has little understanding of the sugden
Member 677, 11338 posts
SQ 165, BP 125, DL 220
510.0 kgs @ 80kgs UnEq
Did Z rush him at the start? Seemed like he was just starting to get ready and Z said 'lift'

Shame, I definitely thought he had 6 in him.
Bish rules!
NimbleIcon...12-07-2020 @ 05:59 
Avatar
woefully weak
Member 4748, 1513 posts
SQ 157, BP 133, DL 260
550.0 kgs @ 104kgs UnEq
I thought Loz’s analysis looked right. He missed the line a bit on the fourth and the failure on the fifth for the same reason really took it out of him. Maybe jitters due to the unusual comp set up? As he’s usually so technical. I still think he has six in him on the right day. The first three reps looked seriously solid.
SparrowIcon...12-07-2020 @ 06:20 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 255, BP 167.5, DL 330
752.5 kgs @ 103kgs Eq
It was a shame because the first few looked really easy.

Still great progress being made by Bish.
jtIcon...12-07-2020 @ 11:21 
Avatar
old age traveller
Member 332, 8076 posts
I firmly believe 4 reps a break and 2 reps would of gone.

However not having worn one of those suits maybe it is best to get them all done?

12

You are here: Home → Forum → General Bullshit → BISH BASH BOSH
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions