REGISTER
 

Arm-wrestling social media thread

123

Wayne_CowdreyIcon...28-11-2020 @ 21:02 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22989 posts
An (apparently permanent) injury in my left arm prevents curls, although I can do partial (top half) hammers. In fact, a reverse curl is the worst possible exercise for my left arm.
SamthepigmanIcon...29-11-2020 @ 07:18 
Avatar
See You Next Tuesday
Member 2254, 3824 posts
SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300
705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Sam, are you any good at grippers? I'm wondering if scaffolding strength carries over to that.


I don't know what's good tbh

I've failed a 350 gripper? I've only ever tried grippers twice, just because 'they were there'
MikenetoIcon...29-11-2020 @ 13:16 
End of an era.
Member 4646, 1964 posts
Samthepigman said:
I don't know what's good tbh
I've failed a 350 gripper? I've only ever tried grippers twice, just because 'they were there'


What is your best double overhand deadlift
SamthepigmanIcon...29-11-2020 @ 15:46 
Avatar
See You Next Tuesday
Member 2254, 3824 posts
SQ 240, BP 165, DL 300
705.0 kgs @ 89kgs UnEq
Mikeneto said:
What is your best double overhand deadlift


I'm not sure tbh

I can doh clean a 140 axle if that's any indication lol
MikenetoIcon...29-11-2020 @ 18:17 
End of an era.
Member 4646, 1964 posts
Samthepigman said:
I'm not sure tbh
I can doh clean a 140 axle if that's any indication lol


Yep, that is a very strong grip

123

© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions