Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitions105's FINAL Competitors

105's FINAL Competitors

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

bignige1986 said:
Haha hmmm more favours Happy
I truly believe you have the potential to get a top spot, your amazing statically and squats are out of this world, i could see you banging all 7 reps out anyway and how many will do that? Also 18" deads should be a strong 1 for you annnnnnd you can play with axel etc when some cant Wink hehe go for it mate you'l piss the overhead stuff

You will have to PM me the list of favours Wink

Im looking forward to competing this Saturday, the downside is it will be my birthday and cant have a drinkRoll-Eyes I will have to make up for it on Sunday
JohnMarsden said:
You will have to PM me the list of favours Wink
Im looking forward to competing this Saturday, the downside is it will be my birthday and cant have a drinkRoll-Eyes I will have to make up for it on Sunday

You can Saturday night mate!!
Madcowdrey said:take me out of that top 6,, my bicep is f**ked!! could not even break a 130kg stone off the floor on sunday.. There will be a nice suprise on the day though!!! you guys will love itGrin

two semi naked wonan are going to massage your arm before each event??????????
Craig im afraid im going to have to let you down mate i can not load on saturday

as it's armed forces day (a day for thank the armed forces for all the hard work) i have to work lol
craigmanc said:
You can Saturday night mate!!

Depends what time Millsy and JC are staying to as I am getting a lift off them, plus I have to drive back from Millsy's that night
richscott
dont worry craig super john (simon's mate) will be down to run around sorting everything for everyone.
Just to let you know there will be TWO semi naked women there!! As my Mates Gentlemans Club (Strip)

http://www.sugarloungereading.co.uk/

Also only one guest per competitor not paying!!
JC also said the winner of each event gets a pair of titties in their face.
Robbo said:JC also said the winner of each event gets a pair of titties in their face.

The 'speed boat' I believe it is referred to as!
Robbo said:JC also said the winner of each event gets a pair of titties in their face.

does craig know that most of us are bring our better halfs with us lol
hixxy1985 said:
does craig know that most of us are bring our better halfs with us lol

YEP!!!
craigmanc said:
YEP!!!

lol awesum!
Theres going to be tits and arse all over the place boys!! so bring your sunglasses so you dont get caught lolGrin
richscott
good job im natural and have low test levels then lol
richscott said:good job im natural and have low test levels then lol

Not to look would be UN-NATURAL

You are here: HomeForumCompetitions105's FINAL Competitors
Return to top View Desktop Site