Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThere's nothing like a Snatch...

There's nothing like a Snatch...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Wow, that is one funny looking power belly. Must be of the olympic variety.

Nice squatting Jeff!!
It is the breasticles that are more of a worry than anything. If only i could bench press to firm my paps up a bit. Perhaps a bra would be more fitting!!! Ah f**k it, what can you do!?!!?
Jeff, ive been dieting with good results recently, but the knockers and belly still are hanging on in there, ive come to the conclusion that 30somthings have a cross to bare, and that cross is a pair of tits.
Then i am in good company then Jon, i shall carry my boobs with pride from here on in!!!!!
Post Edited: 22.10.2007 @ 22:58 PM
Some of Fridays clean and jerks

Powerbellies and moobs are where its at!!!!
Best thing about your training over the last couple of weeks is the emergence of a definate target.
Not too sure how I feel about it, but it does make things v interesting for the next year or so.
Game on.
Originally posted by little_a...
Best thing about your training over the last couple of weeks is the emergence of a definate target.
Not too sure how I feel about it, but it does make things v interesting for the next year or so.
Game on.

No definite targets in mind A, nothing more than lifting more and keeping emjoying it. If a by product of that is helping spur you on to greater things as well, all the better!!! Next year or so should be fun!!!!
Great squat. 500lbs and change to spare.
Originally posted by Wigan...

No definite targets in mind

Maybe not in your mind
Originally posted by IainKendrick...
Great squat. 500lbs and change to spare.

Cheers mate, nice to be back over 500, it's been a while. Hopefully there is plenty left to come!!!
Originally posted by Fatpete...

No definite targets in mind

Maybe not in your mind

My mind has lots of stuff in it Pete, some of it legal and not sex orientated too. I reckon Alan has some targets for me, i'll leave it to him!!! It seems to work for you
If a by product of that is helping spur you on to greater things as well, all the better!!! Next year or so should be fun!!!!

That was the target I was talking aboutWink
Originally posted by little_a...
If a by product of that is helping spur you on to greater things as well, all the better!!! Next year or so should be fun!!!!

That was the target I was talking aboutWink

Thought it was mate, thought it was!!! You love it!!!
Post Edited: 26.10.2007 @ 19:50 PM
Friday 26/10/07

Had a days rest on Wednesday, aching head and joints meant it wasn't a bad idea. Feel better as a result, down to Adders on an early one.

Alan has replaced the sheets on the wall with fresh ones, they look a bit bare, lets see what we can do about that!!!!

Power Clean and Power Jerk
50 x2 x3
90 x1
100 x1
110 x1
120 x1
130 x1PB for the power jerk
135 x F, power clean was a PB, failed the jerk (to**er)
137.5 x F, power clean was a PB failed the jerk (to**er)
Drop down get some in under Alan's instruction
115 x1 power clean + 3 x power jerk
120 x3 power clean + 1 power jerk
125 x3 power clean + 1 power jerk

That puts me on the new sheet 4 times, not bad at all!!

Winter is here, the Oly stuff will start to take more of a back seat and work on basic strength more

Hence...

Deadlift
150 x3
180 x3
200 x3
220 x2
240 x1 PB, wasn't a killer either

Clean Pull
150 x3
170 x2
170 x3
170 x3

Call it quits, the name is on the board. I'm happy, Alan is happy. A good nights work!!!!

Spotted for LittleA's mate as he squatted well in his new suit. He has an uncanny resemblance to someone, just can't put my finger on who though!!!!!! FatPete deadlifted well, Rick blasted yet another PB 3 on deadlifts, and regular Ian pulled a good 215 deadlift followed by a 182.5 triple. That is the strength of Adders, you've probably never heard of Ian but he wanders in and pulls good weights with no fuss!!!!

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsThere's nothing like a Snatch...
Return to top View Desktop Site