Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Training @ Olympic Strongman

Sunday Training @ Olympic Strongman

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Was a top day, Marks deserves a lot of credit for what hes set up there.
Had a really good day today, saw some crazy lifts! Well done lads.

Paul
Cheers for today Mark, was a great day.

I hope rule A wasn't broken too badly and rule B looked like it could have been broken today but thankfully wasn't!!! Maybe it could be amended to:

Rule B - don't t**t anybody or anything Wink
lil_lee
was a great session today, some serious lifting got done! threw down some pbs my self!

Grin
Sunday 19/04/2009 Training

Joni MarkClegg JonnyMills JC DungeonAndy BulletToothTony ShawnKenny MickAshhurst BigSam LilLee ShaunClegg JoeHubble MrSmall JohnOvManc JohnOvMancsMate Big_JK_88 + 2Mates Paul_D -Sorry if i`ve missed anyone out ?-

It was a pleasure to have everyone down ! I have got to appoligise to people who couldn`t do everything they wanted to do. In future i`ll make sure i balance the numbers better so that people are not spending a full sunday out of the house, Next week no doubt there will be about 5 of us - SODS LAW ..

But i Hope everyone enjoyed it ! and got something out of it !!

Few Highlights for me !!

Jack (Big_JK_88) - PMed me a few weeks ago about coming down training the strongman events because he`s just entered the Strongman North Novice Comp . Think the guys 6`4" tall 20 year old bout 18 Stone - He`s a strong f**ker thats for sure . 100kg log for reps - 100kg farmers - 140kg stone All No trouble and it only his 1st try at this s**t .. but he took the piss out of my big tyre flipping it like a pro .. we convinced the guy to do the "opens" comp instead .. I think this guy could become very good at strongman . His two mates were strong f**kers too ..

Paul_D was a real nice guy and great deadlifter 200kg+ at 75ish BW..

Well done to Toby for pulling 300kg RAW P.B Awesome Work Mate .. Go and get your sharpest scissors mate, you know what to do with the DL suit .. And good effort at the 200kg Stone .. It`s a heavy bas***d !!

JC Yoke was again f**king sick !!! and good repping on the comp weights too on DL and Log.

Joni the regulars deadlifting looked like he`s only weeks away from a PB.

Millsy did f**k ALL !! then popped the 175kg stone up like it was f**k all ! Energy Saving bas***d! actually tyre work was good too!

JohnOVManc was very happy with a P.B deadlift 200kg .Good Stuff

Mr Small for being sick in the bin "GREAT WORK MATE" . Everyone loves you buddy!

Shawn Kenny looks like its "TIME TO GET f**kING SERIOUS MODE" . The guy was fired up lifted serious weights on everything and was NOT happy if he missed anything. 200kg Stone is NOT heavy to this man !!

this is about everything i saw i know everyone else worked they`re socks off too Mick looked very fit to me and of course strong and Dungeon Andy was last in first out but did good work.

All the young lads worked they`re arses off to but was in the other room to us so didn`t see much of them ......

See you all next time !!!!
Got a new lad started on Work experiance today ! 3 hours cleaning up after you scruffy f**kers - poor kid will be picking tacky off his hands all week Grin
LOL, poor bas***d.

Sounds like an awesome session boys.
Thanks for the hospitality yesterday Mark, was a great days training, looking forward to my next session

Excluding all the usual beasts, Jack was definitely the stand out performer. f**king awesome, awesome work on the tyre, 100 log from the floor for reps looked effortless as did the 140 stone

Look out for this f**ker. Some solid training with ther right people and he could be doing BIG things in a few years
shawn
hopefully he'll be able to make the trip to up to Olympic Gym more often.

Top top day.
MrSmall
MarkClegg said:
Sunday 19/04/2009 Training

Joni MarkClegg JonnyMills JC DungeonAndy BulletToothTony ShawnKenny MickAshhurst BigSam LilLee ShaunClegg JoeHubble MrSmall JohnOvManc JohnOvMancsMate Big_JK_88 + 2Mates Paul_D -Sorry if i`ve missed anyone out ?-

It was a pleasure to have everyone down ! I have got to appoligise to people who couldn`t do everything they wanted to do. In future i`ll make sure i balance the numbers better so that people are not spending a full sunday out of the house, Next week no doubt there will be about 5 of us - SODS LAW ..

But i Hope everyone enjoyed it ! and got something out of it !!

Few Highlights for me !!

Jack (Big_JK_88) - PMed me a few weeks ago about coming down training the strongman events because he`s just entered the Strongman North Novice Comp . Think the guys 6`4" tall 20 year old bout 18 Stone - He`s a strong f**ker thats for sure . 100kg log for reps - 100kg farmers - 140kg stone All No trouble and it only his 1st try at this s**t .. but he took the piss out of my big tyre flipping it like a pro .. we convinced the guy to do the "opens" comp instead .. I think this guy could become very good at strongman . His two mates were strong f**kers too ..

Paul_D was a real nice guy and great deadlifter 200kg+ at 75ish BW..

Well done to Toby for pulling 300kg RAW P.B Awesome Work Mate .. Go and get your sharpest scissors mate, you know what to do with the DL suit .. And good effort at the 200kg Stone .. It`s a heavy bas***d !!

JC Yoke was again f**king sick !!! and good repping on the comp weights too on DL and Log.

Joni the regulars deadlifting looked like he`s only weeks away from a PB.

Millsy did f**k ALL !! then popped the 175kg stone up like it was f**k all ! Energy Saving bas***d! actually tyre work was good too!

JohnOVManc was very happy with a P.B deadlift 200kg .Good Stuff

Mr Small for being sick in the bin "GREAT WORK MATE" . Everyone loves you buddy!

Shawn Kenny looks like its "TIME TO GET f**kING SERIOUS MODE" . The guy was fired up lifted serious weights on everything and was NOT happy if he missed anything. 200kg Stone is NOT heavy to this man !!

this is about everything i saw i know everyone else worked they`re socks off too Mick looked very fit to me and of course strong and Dungeon Andy was last in first out but did good work.

All the young lads worked they`re arses off to but was in the other room to us so didn`t see much of them ......

See you all next time !!!!

Hahaha thanks Mark!
Was a great day allround.
Who is down next sunday then??? Grin
Top write up of the day Mark. Was great fun and I can assure you I wasn't saving energy - I was just being lazy!!Grin
just_t said:
Who is down next sunday then??? Grin

folks heard you are coming, so maybe not that many.
LOL

well i guess i wont have to wait too long to use kit Grin

you make me cry inside joni! Unhappy
awww.... sorry bud Grin

90% sure i wont be there myself, but thats not nailed yet.

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Training @ Olympic Strongman
Return to top View Desktop Site