Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Training @ Olympic Strongman

Sunday Training @ Olympic Strongman

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I am not a crook.

vids-a-plenty
just_t said:
is it structured or just do what you want?

I`m not really sure what you mean mate .. Do you mean structured as in I tell every f**ker what to do and they listen ? I`m not a school teacher buddy .

Do what you like . Rules are as follows

A) Don`t break my floor ..

B) Don`t t**t anyone !
Post Edited: 08.04.2009 @ 19:10 PM by Tony
I like rule A.
LOL I like rule B which I'm sure you invented for Shawn. Speaking of which, what about a rule C?

Rule C - Don't nick anything
shawn
what did i last t**t someone ? Lol
I don't know, just going off what Cleggy said when you went there the first time, "please don't t**t anyone". You just look f**king scary and the thought of you t**tting anyone would be a pretty worrying one!Grin
LOl, at this rate toby is gonna be the first to break rule B
shawn
Sparrow said:
I don't know, just going off what Cleggy said when you went there the first time, "please don't t**t anyone". You just look f**king scary and the thought of you t**tting anyone would be a pretty worrying one!Grin

LOL, I thought i looked pretty ? Eek
Thing i love about Cleggs place is where not hidden but were still sort off hidden and corned off.
MarkClegg said:
just_t said:
is it structured or just do what you want?

I`m not really sure what you mean mate .. Do you mean structured as in I tell every f**ker what to do and they listen ? I`m not a school teacher buddy .

Do what you like . Rules are as follows

A) Don`t break my floor ..

B) Don`t t**t anyone !

sweet!

I just ment is there an order for the movements due to space etc. Im not gona get moaned at for giving the farmers a bash when people are log pressing etc.
shawn
loads of space.
Post Edited: 12.04.2009 @ 08:39 AM by MarkClegg
Big Session on the 19th ...

Bullet Tooth Toby is down for a showdown with me on the RAW deadlift , Grin Wink Grin

i hear Ben France is down too aswell as JC , Shawn , Joni , Adam Travis , Joe Hubble , Shaun Clegg , Anyone else IN ????
LOL, don't think it will be so much of a showdown. More of a massacre.

To redress the balance and restore some pride we will be doing 150kg farmers for distance straight after.
MarkClegg said:
Big Session on the 19th ...

Bullet Tooth Toby is down for a showdown with me on the RAW deadlift , Grin Wink Grin

i hear Ben France is down too aswell as JC , Shawn , Joni , Adam Travis , Joe Hubble , Shaun Clegg , Anyone else IN ????

I'm in!
MrSmall
Me too Happy
T & mark, i'll join in the deadlift if thats cool.

Joe, sam and me would like to pull a car - JC, pack the harness mate!

It will be a big session Grin

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Training @ Olympic Strongman
Return to top View Desktop Site