Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Training @ Olympic Strongman

Sunday Training @ Olympic Strongman

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Joni: I really appreciate that, but the first train of the day gets me into manc at 11:04, bas***d. It's because it's a Sunday and trains are bas***ds on a sunday. I'd love to get there earlier, but i'm not sure it'll be possible Unhappy .

Paul
MrSmall
what happened to the bus stop, JONI?
You want me to be even later?!
Thats a bummer Paul. There is a bus straight from the piccadilly to near the gym, 219 stagecoach if thats a possibility? Takes 30ish mins from the station.
Joni: Yeah, thats an option. I'm gonna see if i can persuade my dad to take me though Grin ! 140ish round mile car journey for him, he'll love that.... Tongue But is there any possibility of you dropping me off near manc station after training? I'll be able to get there nice and early (10:30ish) if i can persuade my dad to take me and i'm willing to stay until you're ready to leave, anytime really. Then i'll just wait for a train back down to Stoke (don't really mind waiting for a while).

Paul
MrSmall
he throws me out the car near the station like some c**t so that shouldn't be a problem Paul
shawn
Paul_D said:
Joni: Yeah, thats an option. I'm gonna see if i can persuade my dad to take me though Grin ! 140ish round mile car journey for him, he'll love that.... Tongue But is there any possibility of you dropping me off near manc station after training? I'll be able to get there nice and early (10:30ish) if i can persuade my dad to take me and i'm willing to stay until you're ready to leave, anytime really. Then i'll just wait for a train back down to Stoke (don't really mind waiting for a while).

Paul

used to have these problems when i was banned and trying to get to Whey in Gloucester. Thank f**k thats over, and i never got nicked. Lol
So, what time is everyone thinking of turning up on Sunday then?

Paul
MrSmall
my plan for Sunday is to replicate the comp I did on Saturday, if all goes to plan.
That is:
Hit that f**king 180kg axle.
Load the 90k stone without tacky.
Do 90k farmers/180k yoke as a medley. (20m / 20m)
See what else I have the energy for after that, would like to do some sort of LOG tricks.
f**k me its depressing watching all you guys have all the fun! Have a good session on Sunday lads! Cleggy ' You Da Man' !

P.S I'll Be Back Grin
Rob are you going to start charging me £ for arranging training sessions on your website you horrible man ? ..
MarkClegg said:
Rob are you going to start charging me £ for arranging training sessions on your website you horrible man ? ..

just charge him for mentioning sugden at your gym in return Grin
No of course not mate, as long as everyone calls Tony Toby.
MrSmall
do I get some sort of royalties $$$ for wearing the Sugden Barbell tshirt?
MrSmall said:
do I get some sort of royalties $$$ for wearing the Sugden Barbell tshirt?

No it just means we wont ban you.

For now.
ATLAS STONES 175KG and 200kg ARRIVED AND READY TO GO !!!

Big thanks to J T , theses stone are of highest quality !!!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosSunday Training @ Olympic Strongman
Return to top View Desktop Site