Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsRise of the Clam

Rise of the Clam

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Closed This thread has been closed by a moderator. Replies are no longer possible.

dr_hazbun
Littler, I got a challenge for you.

If I pull 500 before you pull 600 then you're a cock.

Get pulling. Come to the BWLA Champs on Sunday, I'll give you a nice routine to take home. I may impart some deadlift tips in the warmup room if I'm in a good mood!

kisses
Dr S
I've a prior arrangement that prevents me making Sunday, but feel free free to pass on the routine to Pete. He'll make sure I dont get itUnhappy

I'll have a trawl through your log to see what I'm up against, but in all fairness I have nothing to lose. I'm a cock anyway.
We gonna be taking bets here then guys? is this like the 250 comp.

Vid evidence/comp result blah blah and so on.

Both are close to the goals, hmm who to bet on
27/06/08

Young Lohan sets the scene with 3 PB squats. Good man.
Jerks
60x3
60x3
60x3
90x3
110x2
130x2
150x2
170xx
150x3
150x3
Not on top form and WIGAN picks up on it and goes straight for the throat with a 160 double. Looks like I've got companyGrin

Sqt
90x5
130x3
170x3
200x3
220x3
220x3

Press
60x3
80x3
90x3

Good night. Lohan and Ratcliffe hitting PB's, get outlifted by Wiggers for the first time since our comeback, AND Alan got a bollocking. LOLGrin
Post Edited: 28.06.2008 @ 15:28 PM by Titch
I'd have thought the prospect of bending me over for Pete would have been enough to entice you down to the BWLA's on Sunday, but I guess you have more "important" things to do.Confused

http://www.thediamondstore.co.uk/blog/uploaded_images/Cheryl_T...
dr_hazbun
little_a said:
220x3
220x3

What ply briefs were you wearing for those? Tongue
dr_hazbun said:
What ply briefs were you wearing for those? Tongue

Tesco's single ply cotton, with a double gussetGrin ... in black.
Andy,

keep forgetting to mention that last month whilst out for a few drinks with some mates in Beetham Tower I saw Nadine from Girls Aloud. One of the fittest girls I've ever seen - I didn't even recognise her as Nadine at first, just that she was absolutely stunning. It was only after a few minutes that one of my friends started hinting that it could be her and before long people were going over to have a look.

Biggest disappointment was finally getting the courage to go over and get a photo and that she'd made a run for it! Gutted!
sam said:
Biggest disappointment was finally getting the courage to go over and get a photo and that she'd made a run for it! Gutted!

I can only appologies for that Sam, but the hotel charged by the hour and I got f**ked off with waiting for her. Next time I see her I'll get you a pair of soiled kecksWink

30/06/08

Did some C&J's and pulls and lockouts, but TBH I was so disgusted with myself I wont even write it up. The dark clouds were looming and it was a close call, but as of last night I was back.

02/07/08
Cleans
60x3
60x3
100x2
130x1
150x1
170x3 happy
150x3

20" pull
205x5
250x3
280x3
310x5
280x5

17" pull
280x3

Benchipoo's
70x5
100x5
120x5
120x5 man I'm s**t at these. LOL.

The clouds have cleared, and I'm happy again.

Drop off some hockey office furniture at a mates on the way home, recieve payment in the form of a box of draught Guinness and get home to find the Mrs waiting for me at the top of the stairs in a position of demand. In the word of Wayne "Ze-eeeeeng"
good pulling!

and rack pulls!
Joni said:
good pulling!

and rack pulls!

Cheers mate. Missing my pulling partners mind. Millsy and Rick are all well and good, but their accents arnt condusive to big back workUnhappy
little_a said:
Joni said:
good pulling!

and rack pulls!

Cheers mate. Missing my pulling partners mind. Millsy and Rick are all well and good, but their accents arnt condusive to big back workUnhappy

do you do your pulls with straps? awesome stuff andy
Thing said:
little_a said:
Joni said:
good pulling!

and rack pulls!

do you do your pulls with straps? awesome stuff andy

I really hope he doesn't answer yes to that question
Eek
Thing said:do you do your pulls with straps? awesome stuff andy

Rack pulls I do. Deads I dont. Dont really have grip issues but too much alternate grip stuff seems to piss my right elbow right off. I may try them without next week to confirm this though.
MattGriff said:I really hope he doesn't answer yes to that question Eek

PMSL. here we goUnhappy
OK

I'm letting you know before you hear it from anyone in the family or through
the rumor mill that I have been contacted by a women who alleges that I am
the father of her child.

I do not know whether she wishes to substantiate this by means of a DNA test,
however, she has sent a photograph of the child, which bears a very strong and
undeniable resemblance.

On the basis of this photographic evidence I have decided to begin paying child
support immediately.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/2792/babykf4.png