REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 207 guests
You are here: HomeForumpaul1988 → View All Posts

View All Posts: paul1988

» What has just happened to my back (Go to post)13-11-2017 @ 17:27 
John said:Damn that's some s**t luck, not related to your previous injury? Hard to say , are sure it's your back and not more hip is it one side.
I'm always doing s**t like this,I neve ever found out what my last injury was,get some ice/ heat on it some ibuprofen and a day or two rest.if its really bad see a Gp ASAP.

It feels as though its in the same place as my last injury just worse. It feels as though its coming from my left lumbar. My first thought was a split disk, maybe the first injury was a bulging disk and now it gone completely. I am going to have to go for an ex ray as soon as. Im just hoping its improved a little tomoro as its not easy to get about at the minute.
» What has just happened to my back (Go to post)13-11-2017 @ 16:20 
I have just been on my last set of deadlift and I felt a sort of ripping sensation in my back I dropped the weight streight away but was is a lot of pain when I stood up and I am leaning to my right feeling as though my left leg is longer. The weight wasnt much and my form was bang on. Does anyone no what has happend it feels serious.
» Deadlift advice please (Go to post)10-11-2017 @ 16:50 
Thanks for the input eveyone ill let you all no how im getting on before the comp and how I place in it afterwards.
» Deadlift advice please (Go to post)10-11-2017 @ 16:46 
yiannis said:Bolton's strongest man?? I'm doing the novice as my first comp since switching from powerlifting

Yea bolton, I did the prospects last year and came second.
» Deadlift advice please (Go to post)09-11-2017 @ 23:33 
Thanks for the comments I think ill just keep going slow and steady then and just aim for a few. I no with the loading race and the clean and press I would do well if the comp was tomoro as I came first in these events in my first comp and I won by quite a bit so I think ill just go all out on those events and just do what I can on the deadlift and farmers. The truck pull isnt realy a worry just need to put a bit more work into it should have it bang on by then so I think I should do well over all. Cheer lads
» Deadlift advice please (Go to post)09-11-2017 @ 19:44 
I have been training strongman for a few months and I came second in my first comp in july. I am currently lifting 220 kg deadlift my max is 240 but I had an injury so had to have time off. 220kg is my max for one rep at the minute. I have another comp in 6 months and iv gone streight for the experienced level. They are asking 240kg for as many reps as possible in 75 seconds. Just wondering how many reps is going to be enough and if it is possible to get from 220kg one rep max to 240kg for around 15 20 reps in 6 months time. Cheers guys
» curve in spine to the right during and after deadlifts (Go to post)14-11-2016 @ 18:54 
Anybody got any idea what the problem is with my back, i have recently started getting back pain as i deadlift and when i lock out and see myself in the mirror my back is curving to the right and giving me quite a bit of pain. I have had to majorly drop the weight im lifting as my back is getting weaker every week the pain is getting worse as is the curve, any ideas guys cheers.
» GBPF Cumbria Championships (Go to post)19-03-2016 @ 22:19 
Thank you mate appretiate it.
» GBPF Cumbria Championships (Go to post)19-03-2016 @ 11:16 
Anyone?
» GBPF Cumbria Championships (Go to post)18-03-2016 @ 16:02 
Anybody no if there will be a novice comp in this an if so how can i enter. Cheers.
» Fat neck (Go to post)07-12-2014 @ 17:43 
Anybody no how to get in touch with fat neck
» Burnley and Pendle Strongest Man 2015 (Go to post)08-11-2014 @ 19:47 
Anybody no anything about this novice comp in march could do with nowin a bit about the events and weight ect cheers
» how do i find this out (Go to post)18-03-2014 @ 14:02 
anyone no how i find out if im in a comp iv aplied for
» need some help (Go to post)04-03-2014 @ 14:07 
anyone no how i find out if im in the comp iv aplied and paid for
» not a clue (Go to post)17-02-2014 @ 15:05 
i really have no clue how to use this site

You are here: HomeForumpaul1988 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions