REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 142 guests
You are here: HomeForumkasabian21 → View All Posts

View All Posts: kasabian21

» Best weight gain shake without using the blender? (Go to post)24-12-2014 @ 23:19 
Boditronics Mss Attack Heavyweight. 300g of powder mixes in 300ml of water to make a 500ml drink. Tastes good (only tried chocolate) and has 1300kcals per shake.
» Heart op (Go to post)28-05-2014 @ 01:45 
craigmanc said:Guys anybody had a heart op on here?

I am off for tests on Wednesday as got ticker problems!! I didnt want to say anything at Bodypower as didnt want anybody to know.

YES I do have a heart and its not doing good at the moment.

Not sure if its stents or bypass, will find out next week

Had my pulmonary valve replaced a few years back (aged 24).

If they go in through your leg then you'll have very little pain afterwards and be out very quickly (provided all went well), however, if they circular saw through your sternum then titanium wire it back then up you'll be in a lot of pain I won't lie. Having the tubes ripped out of you post op feels like your insides are being ripped out. Also, hope you don't get a punctured lung as they bore a hole between your ribs whilst you're wide awake and that is quite painful. Took me about 6 months to recover properly, but i still can't bench properly today as I keep thinking my sternum is going to pop!

Hope all goes well and they are going in through your leg!
» favourite beer (Go to post)18-03-2014 @ 22:08 
Peroni Red Label.
» How has strength training affected your physique? (Go to post)24-02-2014 @ 01:47 
Having trained in a bodybuilding fashion many years ago, I always got bored. Bored of pumping out reps. Endless sets and reps. Boring. I made some progress, but I'd always sack it off and then start up again months later.

Strength training, however, has been a different kettle of fish. I enjoy it. Just trying to shift as much as possible without worrying about doing a certain amount of reps etc...keeps me interested. I'm only a newcomer to it and am basically starting from scratch (6' and 10 1/2 stone) despite the previous aforementioned sporadic training. What I'm interested in is how strength training, perhaps more strongman training (as I tend to more strongman related stuff than normal weights), has impacted upon people's physique. Yes, you get bigger and stronger, but what have you gone from to (weight wise)? Do you think strength training better for gaining muscle/bulk than other forms of training? Yes, I know i should just focus on getting stronger and eating more, but there's always the aesthetics side in the back of my head!

I appreciate it's entirely down to the individual, but I'm genuinely intrigued with the impact strength training has had. Any responses, whatever level of detail will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You are here: HomeForumkasabian21 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions