REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 306 guests
You are here: HomeForumtrebz → View All Posts

View All Posts: trebz

» WL Clubs (Go to post)27-09-2014 @ 11:30 
St Birinus School WLC run by Philip Karlsson, good numbers at British Schools to Commonwealth Games [Ben Watson]
» Powerlifting Bar between £300 and £500 (Go to post)25-09-2014 @ 09:38 
Eleiko now do a crossfit bar with both bench & snatch marks on the bar, but price wise it could be a case of mother sell the pigs & buy the bar!
» Weightlifting competition question (Go to post)05-04-2014 @ 11:21 
Entry into any comp. it is best to enter the lightest class you think you may be on day of event, then if you weigh-in heavy you can lift at the next bodyweight class upward [divisional level] A 105kg+ lifter has to lift it that class he is not allowed to move down unless he notifies competition secretary as per rule. In fact the technical meeting for the Europeans Champs was held yesterday in Israel & countries had to announce body-weight changes at the technical meeting [none did but some European countries have not turned up].
» Weightlifting competition question (Go to post)04-04-2014 @ 20:04 
You can move up a weight class as long as you inform the Competition Manager [BWL office at moment] standard procedure is to have a cut off date near to competition & as long as you inform the Competition Manager of any body weight class change then no problem. Also along with the fact that the event has changed from 2 day to a 1 day event the organizer should very flexible.
» Build Up 2 The Commonwealth Games 2014 - Shaun Clegg (Go to post)01-08-2013 @ 07:34 
Learnt late last night the date has switched from the 17th to 24th august, check NWL website for new date & comp form. Confused
» Gyms in sheffield (Go to post)29-05-2013 @ 21:08 
Hallam university in Sheffield, they held the British Student Weightlifting Champs in march and have an excellent gym
» Norther u23 weightlifting (Go to post)21-04-2013 @ 01:47 
3 referees gave a red light for a press out,I sat behind centre referee and you caught it on straight arms and then you unlocked, press-out. Your other 5 lifts spot on,I am a IWF cat1 ref & I would have given you a red light for a press out if I had been in the hot seat.
You are here: HomeForumtrebz → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions