REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 196 guests
You are here: HomeForumsk → View All Posts

View All Posts: sk

» the body extreme uks north of england strongest man,esm qualifier (Go to post)02-05-2012 @ 10:28 
BigT said:Hehehe! Swavek, your one generous, crazy fella! See you Sunday!

Happy yeah I'm Pole we are all stupid or crazy ahahahahah
» the body extreme uks north of england strongest man,esm qualifier (Go to post)02-05-2012 @ 10:27 
We will try to give something to everyone who will compete (as its only 8 guys now) for giving a good efford.....thanks
» the body extreme uks north of england strongest man,esm qualifier (Go to post)02-05-2012 @ 10:25 
I will try too push my suppliers to give remaining guys even more than we have promissed!!!! let the rest of the people regret it Happy lol Maybe i will manage to give away small cash prizes in addition to the supplements as well(might be nothing big but still, even £50 will take you for the dinner with nice polish lady ;-) maybe even supper with breakfast hahaahahahah)

POWER!!!!!
» the body extreme uks north of england strongest man,esm qualifier (Go to post)28-04-2012 @ 15:23 
Post Edited: 28.04.2012 @ 15:25 PM by sk
we will see more sun less clothes on girls lol
» the body extreme uks north of england strongest man,esm qualifier (Go to post)19-04-2012 @ 16:20 
BigT said:Hehehe! Nice incentive there buddy!

Grin we might get lock up after comp lol
» the body extreme uks north of england strongest man,esm qualifier (Go to post)19-04-2012 @ 16:10 
marklawson said:Final line up to date

Lawson
Shaw
Jones
Gardner
Jc
Kingham
Stan
Gates
Roll
Logan
Thanx to these lads for sticking by the uks comp

Thanx also to swavek at body extreme,ucc clothing & strength shop
For helping me with this comp.
Can I also remind my polish brother that it is a family show so its a no to him in speedos but ok for the girlsGrin don't forget to bring katie

If You win You will get Katie as a prize instead £200 worth of supplements !!!
Grin
» the body extreme uks north of england strongest man,esm qualifier (Go to post)18-04-2012 @ 17:13 
bertie said:
If the weather is cold i'll help keep the 2 half naked polish girls warm!Grin

I'll bring them anyway than! Happy
» the body extreme uks north of england strongest man,esm qualifier (Go to post)18-04-2012 @ 16:55 
Prizes sponsored by Body Extreme / Vitamin Shop

1st place £200 worth of supplements

2nd place £150 worth of supplements

3rd place £100 worth of supplements

4th place £50 worth of supplements

prizes for the public, free protein and energy drinks, and if weather will be good two nice half naked polish girls to serve them drinks !!!!!!

ENJOY !!!!Grin

You are here: HomeForumsk → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions