REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 194 guests
You are here: HomeForumPowergirl44 → View All Posts

View All Posts: Powergirl44

» Mini deadlift jack (Go to post)01-10-2010 @ 15:03 
Col_Austin said:
But you'll happily mess around moving from one end of the bar to the other with your 'mini' (as in f**king massive) deadlift jack, when you could have just left a small plate at either end?

Why not just have 2 bars loaded.
One for girlies and piss weak blokes...
One for big fat f**kers who move loads....
» Mini deadlift jack (Go to post)01-10-2010 @ 08:25 
AdamC said:thats a pain in the ass, i prefer using a jack

U lazy s**t.
The jack is heavier and you have to put it to one side. At least a small disc can stay by you when you are lifting and its small and light, and dont cost anything cus it already there.

More money than sense....Durrrrrrrr
» Craig Coombes Videos (Go to post)01-10-2010 @ 08:20 
Steve said:
Has he done 1000kg in single ply kit under usual single ply rules (walked out squat, 2 hour weigh in, no briefs etc)? That's a huge total.

Dont know...
Did you go to watch WEC?
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)01-10-2010 @ 08:16 
Does anyone know what date the commonwealth games weightlifting starts?Happy
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)01-10-2010 @ 08:15 
Pompy said:
fair enough.
noone wants you to shut up you are fast becoming a sugden legend
if you compete in the naturals (strongwoman) next year the attendance will be through the roof

Pleses change your name. Everytime i see it pop up i wanna hit you.
I hate portsmouth fc.
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)01-10-2010 @ 08:13 
timmy_guns said:i aint no expert on steroids or any drugs taken for recreation or strength.but i my self would never inject myself with anything unless it was going to save my life.there is no proof steroids actualy kill people but it is a massive coinsidence that many powerlifters and strongmen have died, and or have had massive heart attacks or as in the case of many strongmen a so called congenital heart defect.maybe in these cases they have abused steroids.but you should respect the fact that some people want to be the best honestly.i can kind of understand if you are competeing at a world level to pay the bills,but i would say 99% of steroid takers do it for the wrong reasons.and by saying that steroid users who have died in the past died through a bad diet is just like a smoker saying (i have more chance of being hit by a bus than dieing of lung cancer).i dont want to fall out with anyone, but i have only ever won one strongman comp,and i was one of the lightest lads in the comp.but if i never win another i can look in the mirror every morning and say i won that comp, not by using any drug but by myself through hard work.thanks.

Thats a really sweet thing to say......
Well done you for speaking from the heart..... you worth a million of the others.
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 16:09 
Luuuuuukey said:
I wasn't saying that the use of PEDs does not occur. I was getting at the fact that athletes using drugs has nothing to do with which political ideology formed the basis of their country's ruling party's policies in the past. That's exactly the same as referring to Germany as a Nazi country if a German athlete was caught using PEDs. Which, as I'm sure you'll agree is completely stupid.
So, in all honesty, I believe you are the one who needs to wake up and actually think about what I have said before continuing your latest rant about drug use.

I think you chewed on 3 dictionary's for brekkie......join the GBPF forum its DULL not like Sugden.
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 14:46 
Pompy said:
fair enough.
noone wants you to shut up you are fast becoming a sugden legend
if you compete in the naturals (strongwoman) next year the attendance will be through the roof

Gonna do it....
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 14:46 
IainKendrick said:Great we have sorted out that drugs are safe. Lets bash them in then!

Seriously, rationalise your own drug use however way you want but there's no denying that inproper use of drugs causes problems. To deny that and suggest otherwise is floolish indeed.

AAS (and true of many other legal drug etc) exerts powerfull effect on the body. There will be potential problems and they're will be negative health consequences.

Now I don't think AAS is gona mean you die at 30. Neither do I believe that it is generally as harmfull as other legal drugs e.g. alcohol. As with any drug the harm that is wrought will depend on dosage, length of doseing period and presdisposition to certain pathologies.

Now if you happy with that then take em. It's up to you, and unless you've signed and promised to not do so then whats the real harm?

So to keep this post a more sugden friendly feel;

Think AAS will kill everyone at 30 = your a retard

Think AAS is consequance free and never dose any serious harm = your a retard

Hope that helps Tongue Tongue Happy

I think that was very clear.
Who said AAS will kill everyone in there 30's?
I think you telling porky pies now.....
» Craig Coombes Videos (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 14:17 
Col_Austin said:
What, Arnold?

no silly, craig.
» Craig Coombes Videos (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 14:17 
tz1127 said:
There is no debate
1) Arnold classic is an invitation only IPF event
2) Craig isn't part of GBPF/IPF
Therefore:
1) he must be either mistaken AC as an WPC/WPO event which it was a few years ago
or 2) Craig is joing GBPF soon and will become good enough to get an invite as an elite IPF lifter to lift at the Arnold classics

I think 1 is the most likely answer. but we dont know for sure...
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 14:09 
Pompy said:
no wonder people like to rant back your opinions are so controversial lol...
do you believe muslim women who choose to wear a burka are all oppressed just for that fact?
you just come across as a bigot with that one lol

No not all of them but some.
Its like being thought about as a second rate citizen.

You all would love to shut me up.....
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 14:06 
PAGAN said:
I believe it was Henry Rollins who said " nothing brings people together more than mutual hatred"
Grin

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork" ...Mae West
» Craig Coombes Videos (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 14:01 
tz1127 said:
Given that the Arnold Classic powerlifting is now part of USAPL/IPF competition, I don't think he'll be lifting there anytime soon.

I dont want to poo poo on your comment but i think i heard it from the man himself so i hope someone can verify it or i misheard him.
» 15 yr old banned for drug taking? (Go to post)30-09-2010 @ 13:52 
tz1127 said:I myself am Chinese and I have part of a PHD thesis documenting (although its in Chinese) selection and training of young weightlifters in China. No joke, things like testicle size, hairiness were all part of the selection process.

I will post up the link tonight if I can dig it up. It should be readable if you run it thru with google translate.

Gosh that is a more interesting comment than your last one......

You are here: HomeForumPowergirl44 → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions