Felix
Paul smith
Pa O
Andy Black
Flowers?
Another ex power lifting dude who’s name I forget
luki
Post Edited: 12.10.2021 @ 22:10 PM by luki
I think Luke should do well, assuming he doesn't loose too many points on deadlift and his clicky shoulder business is better. Tom never seems to do well in one day shows. Anyone know is Hixxy back to amazing pressing after the Shaw Classic Dumbbell zero?
Luke Hixxy Bish top 3.

Loz'n'Liz have a video up saying Tom, Bish battle for 1+2 with Hixxy Luke 3+4 and Unit or Andy for 5 and a wsm spot. No pressure Paul, but we will be very upset if you don't post wsm spoilers. Break a leg etc.
luki said:I think Luke should do well, assuming he doesn't loose too many points on deadlift and his clicky shoulder business is better. Tom never seems to do well in one day shows. Anyone know is Hixxy back to amazing pressing after the Shaw Classic Dumbbell zero?
Luke Hixxy Bish top 3.

Loz'n'Liz have a video up saying Tom, Bish battle for 1+2 with Hixxy Luke 3+4 and Unit or Andy for 5 and a wsm spot. No pressure Paul, but we will be very upset if you don't post wsm spoilers. Break a leg etc.

Hahaha cheers mate, I'm not sure what people expect Andy to beat me on but he is new and massive so that will sway peoples minds. Tbh if I'm worried about battling Andy then it ain't going to plan Tongue
Smalls?!?!?
Tom
Bish
Hixxy
Luke
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsBSM 2021
Return to top View Desktop Site