Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitReligious convictions

Religious convictions

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

David said:
Lol wheres Cuddles with his 'Darwin would be so proud' when you need him...

Darwin would be so proud Wink
MattGriff said:
My personal hate is people that say "There is no way science can...." when science already has.
My view is simple
Until religion can:
Find new methods of surgery to equal medical science
Find new ways of creating technology to allow blind faith people to post on sugden to rival science
Find new ways of creating PEDS that rival science
Do anything worthwhile other than convince a bunch of people who cannot accept they are biological beings and are to f**king arrogant to accept that is all they are and they are nothing special
Then
Science greater Religion

Like I said fair play to you and your beliefs and I respect them fully.

I'm not here to convince anyone of my view because I'm not knowledgable enough in the subject. Ultimately I have a belief and a faith in God that gets me through. I obviously question lots of what happens in the world in relation to the existence of God and try and apply logic where possible in regards fairytale miracles from the past.

This isn't the easy path out; it's just the agree to disagree route and for the fact that I spend all my working day using too many brain cells in negotiations, arguments and trying to convince people of things! I'm sure as hell not going to waste all my time here explaining and justifying my beliefs over and over for them to be shot down by you because you think I'm sort of c**t for believing in something you don't.

I have no insecurities about my religion. Anyone can ask what they like about it and say what they want about it. My faith and beliefs are for me. Anyone with a problem can go and f**k themselves.
Dan said:Millions upon millions of years, and millions upon millions of generations of creatures is plenty of time for complex organs to develop.
Exactly!

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitReligious convictions
Return to top View Desktop Site