Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosOlympic gym

Olympic gym

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Macredev
Marsbar said:
Sean .. did you used to post on the Hardgainer board a few years back?

Yes mate, and i remember you and your bro Paul, seems a long time ago.
Hope all is well with you mate, and Paul.
Ohoy Ian, aye it's been a good few years. Hope you're well mate.
I am truely lucky in that I have two great strongman gyms to train in. Nowhere can rival the atmosphere of a heavy days lifting at Olympic Gym or The Dungeon IMO
Macredev said:
Marsbar said:

we're good thanks mate - I'm back into strength training now after a few years of bodybuilding, hoping to compete in the U105k class next .
Macredev
Marsbar said:
Macredev said:
Marsbar said:

we're good thanks mate - I'm back into strength training now after a few years of bodybuilding, hoping to compete in the U105k class next .

Nice one. Do you or have you trained at the Olympic? Be good to meet up. That goes for Faz as well.
I'm bringing the Ginger Gorilla with me hopefully Wednesday night around 7 ish. That's Steve Jenkinson to you fellas, or Hot air Balloon head as i like to call him, the missing link

Grin Grin Grin
Macredev said:
Marsbar said:
Macredev said:
Marsbar said:

Nice one. Do you or have you trained at the Olympic? Be good to meet up. That goes for Faz as well.
I'm bringing the Ginger Gorilla with me hopefully Wednesday night around 7 ish. That's Steve Jenkinson to you fellas, or Hot air Balloon head as i like to call him, the missing link

Grin Grin Grin

Trained at Olympic for the first time the other week and pulled a 270kg DL - a 20kg increase on my PB Happy. Am hoping to make it there again this sunday (it's a 100 mile round trip for me)
Yeah later in the year mate, when I get myself back on track. My strengths s**t at the moment.
Macredev
Marsbar said:
Macredev said:
Marsbar said:
Macredev said:
Marsbar said:

Grin Grin Grin

Trained at Olympic for the first time the other week and pulled a 270kg DL - a 20kg increase on my PB Happy. Am hoping to make it there again this sunday (it's a 100 mile round trip for me)

Well if you're making one Sunday, i'll be there, its DL for me this Sunday.
Sean - nice one Happy

I'll be the scouser in the scouse lifting suit aka: full trackie

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosOlympic gym
Return to top View Desktop Site