Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumfatter_tomorrow → View All Posts

View All Posts: fatter_tomorrow

» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)14-06-2009 @ 14:50 
nice work today mate.

im just uploading your 320 yoke vid....unlucky about the 135 log!!
» VAGINA SANDITIS (Go to post)11-06-2009 @ 19:53 
people disturbing my box squat set to tell me its "dangerous" when in MID SET!!
and people telling me im squating wrong when actully doing good mornings lol
» Arild Haugen Boxing (Go to post)10-06-2009 @ 22:03 
shawn said:
fatter_tomorrow said:
he should stick to strongman...competing at wsm at 23 years old or whatever he is, has got a strong future in strongman, but maybe not in fighting.

I rather be a journey-man taking beating for a year and get a million than arseing about trying to make money out of something that "ISN'T" even a Sport yet.

thats true, but its what you love to do at the end of the day....if he wants to box good lcuk to him but he could be a real force in wsm in years to come.
» Arild Haugen Boxing (Go to post)10-06-2009 @ 21:28 
he should stick to strongman...competing at wsm at 23 years old or whatever he is, has got a strong future in strongman, but maybe not in fighting.
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)10-06-2009 @ 15:50 
bhamstaff said:
fatter_tomorrow said:
bhamstaff said:
Boar said:
godda be pleased with a 200 benchpress mate !!!

yep im benching more then a can squat , well nearly. Grin

nice benching mate!! wondering when your training events again because i need abit of practice on the log again. and is there anywere that i could have have ago on a tyre because thats the only event that i havent done that is in the comp.

cheers for comments.

chris i think jt isnt opening his events this saturday, but you could tag along with us next saturday. otherwise im training sunday doing log and farmers, if your up for that?

sounds good to me, i can make both. if you drop us a text were your training sunday and what time ect. cheers.
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)09-06-2009 @ 21:04 
bhamstaff said:
Boar said:
godda be pleased with a 200 benchpress mate !!!

yep im benching more then a can squat , well nearly. Grin

nice benching mate!! wondering when your training events again because i need abit of practice on the log again. and is there anywere that i could have have ago on a tyre because thats the only event that i havent done that is in the comp.
» fancy new rehbands (Go to post)07-06-2009 @ 22:02 
is there nowere to get them in the uk?
» Another tyre thread (Go to post)07-06-2009 @ 20:53 
i need to get a tyre aswell, had no luck trying to find one though.
a bloke acouple of streets away that lives next to my friend has one in his backgarden, i have considered knocking on his door and ask him if i can have a play with it but im too chicken s**t to ask lol.
» Worst shit kicking? (Go to post)05-06-2009 @ 13:03 
the last fight i had was when i was about 4 lol and im now 17, had the odd person mouth off but no one actully go to hit me.
» Shawn - Strongman - (Go to post)01-06-2009 @ 15:10 
shawn said:
just a good mate.

Have a nice little scrap then f**k off home.

Fight wise - Bas Rutten style "two eyes for an eye"

bas rutten is amazing, the sound effects are just too funny in his youtube vids LOL
» 'Modern' culture and English (Go to post)01-06-2009 @ 14:36 
just_t said:
whats BBK?

boy better know (im from wolverhampton, you pick stuff up from all the black people)
» 'Modern' culture and English (Go to post)01-06-2009 @ 13:35 
its bcus yur bare old matt, evan got hip problems and ting now. LOL
» Trip to IPF Junior Worlds 09 (Go to post)29-05-2009 @ 21:36 
nice work joe. i use the same stance deadlift as you but i have a problem at lockout....once i get above the knee and my hands start draging up my legs i find it really hard to lockout. it looks like you slow down towards the top aswell but know were near as bad as me. how the f**k you fix it? lol
» My journal. Kieran (Go to post)27-05-2009 @ 14:21 
MattGriff said:
bhamstaff said:
MattGriff said:
bhamstaff said:
MattGriff said:
bhamstaff said:
matt im bringing the yoke down coliseum today and im picking 4 atlas stones up tomorrow that im bringing down.

Nice one, as for the squat a possible problem (one I have had) is that the shoulders are to inflexible, I find it difficult to rotate them on the way down so they fix in place and it assistst in throwing me forward.

had ago on the yoke yet? im dropping 2 stones down in the morning

I had a go on sunday after squatting, didn't put much on it just 200kg plus whatever it weighs (20-30 I guess??) first couple of goes were funny, swinging all over the shop but I got the hang of it pretty quick and was able to run with it ok (aside jelly legs from squats lol)

weighs more then that mate, cant rememeber exactly what it weighs, but im sure it was 60kg maybe more. i came down sunday with stones and shane wouldnt let me in lol. im picking the yoke back up in week or so.

Really? Thats a bas***d, would have been good to have a bunch of us all doing the same sort of stuff. Is that just cause of the Tv show or didn't he say?

i was looking forwards to using the stones/yoke/farmers ect. on sundays aswell Unhappy
» Tyre size and weight (Go to post)25-05-2009 @ 13:45 
craigmanc said:
If you wanna collect it I am in Reading got one around 350kgs and one well over 500kgs also

oh not sure about that, its abit far but ill get back to you on that one. thanks.

You are here: HomeForumfatter_tomorrow → View All Posts
Return to top View Desktop Site