Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsFITTER FASTER STRONGER

FITTER FASTER STRONGER

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Cheers. There's a lot of sense in what you are saying mate.
SHAMROCK said:"not training them to get better " is a tried and tested Irish method. Away ahead of all those micro/macro cycles those russians go on about. You wil find there is a "zone " you must enter which is different for everyone , very technical and hard to explain . Mine for instance is just after my fourth and just before my fifth pint of " Murphys". Completely different if drinking Guinness / lager . In your case , going by bodyweight , we are talking gallons and not pints . happy researching Grin

Wink
Thanks fella's the 150 press failure was a bit of an anti-climax after the clean PB but still happy.Happy
Good to hear from you Neil! Glad to hear your back is getting better. Hope to see you/compete against you in the New Year!
Thing said:Mick take your time and you'll come back stronger. Well that's my theory and it's working sofar
Awesome pb too mate.
Awesome work on the power clean. Hopefully see you down at Catts soon.
richards9876 said:Awesome work on the power clean. Hopefully see you down at Catts soon.

Thanks mate. Ditto!
1/09/10

LONE SESH AT CATTS

PULL DOWNS

3 SETS OF 10-12

DUMBELL ROWS

3 SETS OF 12 X 150 LBS

BARBELL SHRUGS

10 X 100

6 X 140

10 X 180

BARBELL CURLS

3 SETS OF 8-10

CRUNCHES AND STRETCHING AT HOME.

3/09/10

STRICT PRESS

8 X 60

5 X 80

3 X 90

4 X 100

3 X 100

CLOSE GRIP BENCH PRESS

5 X 90

5 X 110

3 X 130

5 X 150

3 X 165

PRESS DOWNS

3 SETS OF 20

HYPER EXT

2 SETS OF 25

HANGING CRUNCHES AND LEG RAISES

15-25 REPS

ONLY HAD TIME FOR 3 SETS!

LAST NIGHT AT CATTS

Trained with JC, Millsy, Pascal, Boar and John Marsden!

SQUATS (BELT ONLY)

12 X 60

8 X 100

5 X 140

5 X 180

5 X 220

10 X 180 Maybe rushing these a bit. Might go lighter next week. Felt easy enough but don't want to f**k my back up by going to heavy too soon!

AXLE PUSH PRESS

5 X 80

5 X 80

3 X 110

3 X 130

1 X 140

1 X 150 No problem with this! Decided to go for PB after encouragement from Millsy and JC.

FF X 162.5 Wasn't far off. This will go soon!!

STRICT PRESS

5 X 100

1 X 110

CRUNCHES AT HOME.

The lads looked very strong all-round!
Some great training recently mate. All looking strong.
MrSmall
That first session looks distinctly like a "GUNZ" session mate!

Good to see you posting.
Sensible training buddy hope you and the family are well and the back is getting there
Jbremers
Nice to see you back posting! Keep the good work up mate! Happy
Thanks fellas. I really want to get back to heavy squats and deadlifts but reckon the cautious approach might be in order for now!
Mr Small:- Not quite a guns session. Don't worry I won't be covering myself in fake tan or parading myself about in posing trunks LOL!
Cheers Neil. The misses and Jack are doing well thanks. My back is feeling sort of ok at the moment. It was a little stiff and sore this morning after last nights session so isn't really ready just yet.
Thing said:Sensible training buddy hope you and the family are well and the back is getting there
Jbremers said:Nice to see you back posting! Keep the good work up mate! Happy

Thanks Jules. Hopefully there's still life in the old dog yet!
Looking very strong on the jerks lady night Mick ( and the squats looked very easy as usual), but I think you'll find it was 'the JC effect' (and nothing to do with me) why you went for a PB attempt. As you say - it will go soon!
Great PP on Tuesday mate....they were very very snappy. 162.5KG will go next week

Squats looked ubber strong as always, but as I said Tuesday, no rush to hit big weights mate, just take it (very) cautiously

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsFITTER FASTER STRONGER
Return to top View Desktop Site