Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM 2020

WSM 2020

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

I'd love to see Shaw win, and then sail off into the sunset.
Samthepigman said:
Obviously anybody can win but have you followed Shaw's YouTube recently?
He set out to win 5 titles in 10 years and he's truly put his heart and soul into winning this year to meet that target

To be fair, no. I don't follow his training so he could be in the best shape of his life.

That won't alter his age or his tendency to pick up injuries "recently".

He has to go all in because if he cannot win this year then he will never win again.
KevC86 said:
He has to go all in because if he cannot win this year then he will never win again.

I do agree, I think it's this year or never
Samthepigman said:
I do agree, I think it's this year or never

It is 100%

It's a bit like the Z situation, where constant niggles and injuries are getting in the way, and no improvements are being made while the rest of the field improves and changes.

Like Z did, Brian is fading away sadly.

low key bryce on loz's podcast talking wsm amongst other things.
Even rocking the Quagmire shirt... What a guy!
billynomates
The_Lone_Wolf said:Even rocking the Quagmire shirt... What a guy!

Grin Grin Grin
Giggity
Enjoyable Podcast though.
Mikeneto
Colin Bryce is always entertaining...I like him a lot. An honest extrovert.
Just finished watching the podcast, very good. Would recommend to anyone interested in WSM
AdamT
KevC86 said:
To be fair, no. I don't follow his training so he could be in the best shape of his life.
That won't alter his age or his tendency to pick up injuries "recently".

I'm surprised as a strongman you don't follow his training, considering Brians attention to detail and thinking is well ahead of the majority
AdamT said:
I'm surprised as a strongman you don't follow his training, considering Brians attention to detail and thinking is well ahead of the majority

His YouTube is boring as f**k. As is the majority of SM content. All clickbait s**t.

I make my living because of the sport and I don't follow any of them.
AdamT said:

I'm not really interested in anyone's thinking on strength tbh.
I do what I do purely because I enjoy it. Copying others or having someone tell me how or what to train would eliminate too much of the fun for me.
Personally, I follow probably every pro strongman who has a YouTube. Imo they are great to watch. 15-20mins each, all either educational or just entertaining. They are perfect for my cold baths Happy
Yeah I watch very little strongman YouTube, usually just click bait and see how much McDonald's we can eat which is fun for general viewers but it's not giving away much technical info, I like Luke Stoltman but I don't want to watch him sit in a cold bath Tongue

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM 2020
Return to top View Desktop Site