Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM 2020

WSM 2020

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Ok. Tom 1/2 point behind podium. Cmon Tom
Could Bish potentially podium too?
I said:
tom wont beat jerry in the log but he will more than likely win the stones. itll come down to the differential between them in the two events. itll be close but I think jerry takes it.

every time I have doubted a brit in this thread ive been instant karma'd. Grin
f**k this is close (for second and third).
WILLSAN said:
every time I have doubted a brit in this thread ive been instant karma'd. Grin

Don’t stop now then! ;-)
Wow - well done Tom!! Happy
Would be great to see Tom get on the podium. Not impossible for Bish either.

Does anyone know what time stones will start?
there is absolutely NO WAY tom is making the podium. not a chance.

Grin
Without knowing all the ins and outs, I feel upset that Hicks tore his bicep, but I’m also sad that Brian has just declined so much.

Everyone was saying he would walk it, that he should just be given the title and trophy before the start, and that he should have an asterisk against his name for winning because it was so easy for him... Now, this was the majority of uneducated fans making these statements, but Brian was still the heavy favourite and you wonder if that caused him to implode mentally from all the stress.

He’s the ultimate professional and always looks so well prepared, but it injuries have taken their toll, old Father Time has really caught up with him, and everyone else around him has just raised their game.

I thought before the contest that if he won, he would retire... But now he may just have to call it a day or carry on fading away.
Brian could "fight" the winer of ED V Thor.

I thought Tom would be mid table on HH, that last place has cost him a shot at first. Could still get 2nd.

Hoping Bish has enough left to blast the stones with no errors.
They should now change the stones to 1 x 100kg stone to ‘a height that only Tom and Brian can reach’

And somehow Bish. But no one else.
luki
The_Lone_Wolf said:Without knowing all the ins and outs, I feel upset that Hicks tore his bicep, but I’m also sad that Brian has just declined so much.

Everyone was saying he would walk it, that he should just be given the title and trophy before the start, and that he should have an asterisk against his name for winning because it was so easy for him... Now, this was the majority of uneducated fans making these statements, but Brian was still the heavy favourite and you wonder if that caused him to implode mentally from all the stress.

He’s the ultimate professional and always looks so well prepared, but it injuries have taken their toll, old Father Time has really caught up with him, and everyone else around him has just raised their game.

I thought before the contest that if he won, he would retire... But now he may just have to call it a day or carry on fading away.

Brian has slimmed down a lot. He’s always been strong when big. Same with Terry. I wonder will Z have the pressing power at his current light weight.
luki
Post Edited: 15.11.2020 @ 21:25 PM by luki
Are they going to lighten the stones as well? Can Novi do a 210 stone? If he finishes in top 4 I think he’s won doing the math. Can someone good at match confirm?) if he finishes 5th Pritchett 1-2 Pritchett wins.
Does anybody know who pressed what logs
Mikeneto
Shaw looks massive... definitely close to 200kg.

I would say between 195-200kg.

He doesn't appear to have good events anymore apart from dumbbell.

I thought maybe his pressing is much better than his deadlifts, but both seem way off. On top of that he is slow and his grip also is costing him points.

Arm wrestling could be his future...it is getting more popular and he could make it more so.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWSM 2020
Return to top View Desktop Site