Who's Online - 0 members and 234 guests

Have you ever broken anything...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

The_Lone_WolfIcon...13-07-2017 @ 08:46 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
LOAL CAJ, that's a real cream pie! Great work mate.

I look back on my teenage years fondly at my hit list. The teenage glee of seeing and handling a pair of ripe titty bojangles, and then of course the joy of fingering wet vagine with gay abandon.

Genuine glory days as a sexual warrior.

If I had of had a mobile phone with camera function like these days, I would of had an extensive wank library of multimedia from back in the day.

No squirts cream though, closet I ever got to that was putting a crunchie bar inside a birds minge. I remember reading in FHM that it would make her vadge tingle. When in reality it was messy and a waste of a good post sex workout chocolate bar.
CAJIcon...13-07-2017 @ 09:52 
I recommend the track - Slut Machine
Member 6043, 955 posts
SQ 350, BP 195, DL 350
895.0 kgs @ 150kgs UnEq
It's a f**king magical time in life that's for sure when everything becomes engorged and ready to burst. We may not have been the most experienced at that age but 10/10 for enthusiasm, good luck finding a bird past 18 happy to nosh you off several times a day just because she enjoys it.
Funky_monkeyIcon...13-07-2017 @ 12:24 
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Hospitalised a girl two years ago. She flew over for a weekend in London. Suddenly blood everywhere and she never let me f**k her again for some reason.
She went to the gym the following day, and hospital the day after. Tough little cookie.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...13-07-2017 @ 19:32 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22059 posts
Wow, some highly sexually successful people on here Happy

I'm at the other end of the scale. On a scale of 0-10 of sexual success I'd score myself a 1. It's always been a total mystery to me how you make these things happen. Anyone else at the lower end?
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...13-07-2017 @ 19:33 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22059 posts
Funky, what did you do to her?!
FatpeteIcon...13-07-2017 @ 19:42 
Hyper obese Pete
Member 70, 17897 posts
SQ 322.5, BP 205, DL 300
827.5 kgs @ 133kgs Eq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
I'm at the other end of the scale. On a scale of 0-10 of sexual success I'd score myself a 1. It's always been a total mystery to me how you make these things happen. Anyone else at the lower end?

I scored zero for a long time and then I discovered the effects of folding money, from then on I lived the dream.

There is an old saying that the difference between paying for sex and sex for free is that paying for it is cheaper.

I have no reason to disagree with that
slow_lift_joeIcon...13-07-2017 @ 20:21 
Interesting
Member 6186, 245 posts
Lone Wolf that was real dark side stuff one of the best yet, I cannot watch Rogue One or The Force Awakens without the thought of next movie :-

The Lost Storm Tropper, Tales From The Rear.
Funky_monkeyIcon...13-07-2017 @ 21:32 
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Funky, what did you do to her?!

She decided to get on top. She was in control. I called my friend whis a surgeon and he congratulated me on perforating her cervix or something. Also popped her anal cherry but only found out after, which was a shame. High pain threshold.
billynomatesIcon...13-07-2017 @ 21:50 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Wow, some highly sexually successful people on here Happy

I took ages to lose my virginity and was not very successful after that!
In relation to how you make it happen, my take is that its a combination of effort, looks and charisma.
billynomatesIcon...13-07-2017 @ 22:02 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Fatpete said:
I scored zero for a long time and then I discovered the effects of folding money, from then on I lived the dream.
There is an old saying that the difference between paying for sex and sex for free is that paying for it is cheaper.
I have no reason to disagree with that

Less a saying, more of a fact!
The_Lone_WolfIcon...14-07-2017 @ 11:05 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Wayne_Cowdrey said:Wow, some highly sexually successful people on here Happy

I wouldn't rate myself as prolific, more average.

My teenage years were golden, with vadge action (Vadgetion) being a very regular thing. I was lucky to be in a group of school friends where I had a good status, and was seen as somewhat handsome, which in turn meant I had more options.

Post school though things changed, and despite my social circle growing larger, success was harder to come by. I started to frequent pubs and clubs more, and all of a sudden my eyes were not only opened, but I was now a fish from a small pond, dropped into the ocean. My status was minimal, and I had to work for it again which was something I was not used too.

I then went on a bit of a minge roller coaster. All the younger ladies who I had previously been entertaining were now being courted by older men in the real world, so I had to change my game plan to find pastures new. This is where I discovered the more mature, and experienced women of the world, and I feasted with gay abandon. I remember my first venture into a bar called Chicago's, which later turned to bar rock. It was called a cattle market by some due to the plethora of various aged beef curtains on offer, and I do love beef. The first time I went in as a fresh faced 16 year old, within seconds, a mature woman grabbed me by the arm and said you coming home with me now... I accepted her offer to duel and I went home with her to partake in some spam javelin. Glorious!

That window was where I did some of my best work, but some of my greatest moments where when I became a filthy little escape artist. Service old hag, let them fall asleep, pretend I was doing the same, but then as I sneak out of the house, steal some food on the way home. I believe I've posted about that before.

The roller coaster of vagine continued with an emphasis on the older lady due to the ease of access, but then things started slowing up again, partly due to my lifestyle catching up with me leaving me somewhat rotund and not a appealing... A fat f**k to sum it up. No training or exercise, an addiction of kebabs and getting drunk every night took it's toll.

My hit and run rate was still acceptable, but nothing to boast about. However, the discovery of online chat and early social media sites then made life so much easier. MSN chat, webcams, sites like faceparty and uboot meant the sweet lure of labia was accessible from a far wider field. My work was sublime, and despite not driving I took a few trains far and wide to sample the juices of minge far and wide. I'm not ashamed to say I checked into hotels with fake names and even left some women in the rooms by sneaking out. I even got cat fished myself before it was a known thing. Crazy days!
billynomatesIcon...27-05-2023 @ 19:28 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
I got a hearty chuckle reading back through this thread today Grin
Funky_monkeyIcon...28-05-2023 @ 23:55 
403 forbidden message
Member 160, 5121 posts
SQ 190, BP 137.5, DL 225
552.5 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
billynomates said:I got a hearty chuckle reading back through this thread today Grin

I miss Sugden. There's a strong chance the lady I broke has actually read this!
The_Lone_WolfIcon...31-05-2023 @ 10:53 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
Many a LOAL was had rereading this.
billynomatesIcon...31-05-2023 @ 13:33 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
The_Lone_Wolf said:Many a LOAL was had rereading this.

You have a wonderful turn of phrase sir Grin

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions