REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 176 guests
You are here: HomeForumCAJ → View All Posts

View All Posts: CAJ

12345678910 ... ... 5455565758596061626364

» random disclosure thread (Go to post)02-05-2022 @ 22:34 
dannyboy73 said:Im thinking of insulating my shed with empty crisp packets...

Crisps themselves are an excellent source of insulina
» Ghost poo (Go to post)23-10-2021 @ 22:40 
Had another clean drop today
» Mark Felix Bicep Tear recovery Video diary (Go to post)26-09-2021 @ 22:34 
Wishing Mark a speedy recovery!
» random disclosure thread (Go to post)26-09-2021 @ 22:23 
scruffmcbuff said:I haven't been on here in ages.

Me neither
» WSM 2020 (Go to post)15-11-2020 @ 11:37 
PeteHodgson said:Anyone else think Luke R would have had a bigger deadlift?

Its a ROM he's never trained before up until a few weeks out, from what I understand it felt very difficult in comparison to a conventional deadlift height, but then it probably would after you've spent years training to be consistently exceptional at the standard deadlift.

Had this have been from a normal height it would have been a very different story for all. Just a case of the selected events not necessarily favouring his lack of experience but he will get there. I mean he's in the WSM final first time round ffs!
» WSM 2020 (Go to post)13-11-2020 @ 22:19 
Group 1 standings are:
1. Pritchett 17
2. Richardson 15
3. Oberst 11
4. O'Dwyer 9

Luke and Oberst go head to head later on stones
» Aliens (Go to post)14-10-2020 @ 11:15 
It's fairly obvious that Invisible Sasquatch is responsible for all this
» US Presidency (Go to post)10-10-2020 @ 21:05 
unit94 said:
Can we get an Amen! When people call them muzzles it kills me, I have no idea what the government stands to gain from people wearing masks. Can one of our conspiracist friends please enlighten me and Rick about what this end game is?

Some people just don't like been told what to do. I don't like the mask thing personally and I don't agree with it, I think it's an ill informed attempt at an incompetent government trying to be seen doing something, but that's personal opinion and not backed up by any hard evidence. Above all else I find it inconvenient and it f**ks me right off when I have to make my beard a scruffy mess by wearing one every time I want to venture into a supermarket.

It stands to reason that anyone who goes against authority will direct their internal hatred towards the 'system' by buying into any amount of conspiracy theory they can rationalise as a way to validate their opinion and beliefs.

Whilst I'm not a big conspiracy theorist I still refuse to rule out certain ideas and theories to which we will likely never have an answer for. You either believe the official narrative or you don't.

I can't believe forcing people to wear masks achieves anything other than an inadequate protection from covid. Muzzle? Nah, Testing the waters of mass conformity? Probably not..

In my own opinion it's the Bezo's and the Zuckerbergs we should be cautious about. Not the buffoons we call politicians trying to run the country.
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)29-09-2020 @ 11:09 
The_Lone_Wolf said:
How are you feeling now buddy? Home yet?

Much better thanks mate, recovering very quickly it would seem. I was home the day after the operation just been taking it easy and doing some gentle walking/cycling.

Hope you're on the mend too mate
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)23-09-2020 @ 08:38 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Awake intubation sounds very unpleasant. I was asleep for that bit. I had keyhole too. I have a permanent scar from the top incision.
I zerchered 182kg at 7 weeks 3 days...
https://www.sugdenbarbell.co.uk/forum/Appendix-25272/3
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Yeah was pretty crap, they have to feed a camera and breathing tube through your nose down into your windpipe, takes about 15 minutes in total.

Promising zercher statistics Happy , my training currently revolves around more bro style lifts, a bit of running and a lot of walking. So hopefully get back to some lighter stuff a bit sooner. Had to give the heavy compounds a break for a whole as my thyroid is shagged too and I'm trying not to overdo it.

I forgot Aaron had his out too, obviously quite a common occurrence
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)23-09-2020 @ 07:07 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:What's the latest? Was it appendicitis? If so, have you had surgery?

It was and I have, hoping I get to go home today some time. They managed keyhole fortunately so I'm hoping that will significantly help recovery time. I had to have an 'awake' intubation however which was fairly aids
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)21-09-2020 @ 23:39 
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Oh s**t, sorry to hear that. Not nice. Hope you get sorted.
Friday will be the 3rd anniversary of my appendix being removed. I celebrate that date with a bit of chocolate consumption.

Cheers Wayne, I thought it was severe constipation so after trying some senna with no joy I decided to neck two full bags of aldi sugar free gummies, those 'polyol' sugar substitutes never fail to do a number on my system and by a few hours later I was pissing out my arse. This was before I got admitted to hospital so I'm now periodically entertaining the rest of the ward with my best explosive tuba impression from the disabled toilet.
» what did you have for tea? (Go to post)21-09-2020 @ 23:13 
The_Lone_Wolf said:In my best fast show impression... This week, I have mostly been eating f**k all.

Went to hospital with severe pain in my side a week ago today, and thought I was a gonna. A few days spent in hospital, nil by mouth, lots of tests, scans and antibiotics, and I’m now back home.

Diagnosis was a bad infection from diverticulitis.

I’m now 5kg down (Not a bad thing)

I’ve been eating next to nothing, drinking broths, some plain chicken, a few eggs, and a few sausages.

I’m hoping to start reintroducing some more food soon, and will be following a low FODMAP approach to help with my current condition. I do Feel like eating a real meal later mind.

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you're on the mend. I'm legit writing this from my hospital bed with suspected appendicitis so there's obviously some gastro thing going around targeting the extremely handsome members of society!
» Europe's strongest man (Go to post)06-09-2020 @ 17:32 
No word on podium placing yet but I do know Luke has won it. Incredible
» Europe's strongest man (Go to post)05-09-2020 @ 21:17 
Samthepigman said:What's the current standing and any videos?

End of day 1 is Luke R in first place 6 points ahead of Bish. That's all I know

12345678910 ... ... 5455565758596061626364

You are here: HomeForumCAJ → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions