REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 427 guests

Have you ever broken anything...

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

billynomatesIcon...01-06-2023 @ 19:17 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
The_Lone_Wolf said:Many a LOAL was had rereading this.

I seem to remember other stories about a sugdener and his mate spit-roasting an unsightly tavern wench and seeing a UFO while cycling home after servicing a milf :d Grin Were these also your handywork?!
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...01-06-2023 @ 23:12 
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22060 posts
billynomates said:
I seem to remember other stories about a sugdener and his mate spit-roasting an unsightly tavern wench and seeing a UFO while cycling home after servicing a milf :d Grin Were these also your handywork?!

Ha ha, I have a vague recollection of the UFO one! Grin
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...01-06-2023 @ 23:16 
Member 400, 22060 posts
I said:
Wow, some highly sexually successful people on here Happy

I'm at the other end of the scale. On a scale of 0-10 of sexual success I'd score myself a 1. It's always been a total mystery to me how you make these things happen. Anyone else at the lower end?

Since shedding the fat and getting lean I find myself even more hated by women! They really are a mystery to me.
billynomatesIcon...02-06-2023 @ 07:03 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Since shedding the fat and getting lean I find myself even more hated by women! They really are a mystery to me.

This is puzzling, what appears to be provoking their scorn?
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...02-06-2023 @ 18:07 
Member 400, 22060 posts
billynomates said:
This is puzzling, what appears to be provoking their scorn?

Maybe because they are "unable" to lose weight themselves, so are bitter?

Apparently I'm "too nice", which makes me a very easy target for disrespect. It comes exclusively from females.

Based on my observations, I believe the number one male trait that appeals to females is arrogance. That's not me!
billynomatesIcon...02-06-2023 @ 19:52 
Member 4923, 1795 posts
Wayne_Cowdrey said:
Maybe because they are "unable" to lose weight themselves, so are bitter?
Apparently I'm "too nice", which makes me a very easy target for disrespect. It comes exclusively from females.
Based on my observations, I believe the number one male trait that appeals to females is arrogance. That's not me!

I'm sure they're just a c**ty minority. Sounds like women you work with? I've had my share of run-ins with asshole women in the workplace.

I think a funny man stands as good a chsnce as any. Women seem to always be looking for men that can make them laugh.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...02-06-2023 @ 20:05 
Member 400, 22060 posts
Yes, mostly female work colleagues!
The_Lone_WolfIcon...04-06-2023 @ 12:28 
I eat a lot of meat
Member 5124, 2997 posts
SQ 245, BP 130, DL 275
650.0 kgs @ 105kgs UnEq
billynomates said:

Guilty sir, guilty as charged haha.

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions