REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 1 member and 185 guests
You are here: HomeForumtman4life → View All Posts

View All Posts: tman4life

» told to f off (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 19:29 
EDCLARKE said:I know how you feel mate I'm so big and muscular people literally tremble with fright every where i go , f**k em though they are lesser beings I am strong I am powerfull they are nothing and deserve to be filled with fear at my awesomeness!

lmao cant believe i missed this quote now ive seen everythin on the net lol mate u only bench 2 plates doubt ull cause any1 to tremble lmao. u must be one of those lads with illusionary lat syndrom
» told to f off (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 19:20 
lol at least u r honest. truth be told if u r not over 120kg n quite ripped u wont understand that feelin of being diskriminated n treated as the brother of raul moat lol
» women powerlifting trainin (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 19:12 
hope she likes it shes way to pissy n bored (housewife) just want her to have something to spend the esess energies i think ur plan looks great cheers.
» My protein erm protein (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 19:03 
truth be told i prefer biotest. bit pricey but tc luoma n tim patterson is the most standupman in the industry n their supps works very well indeed
» Is nobody resting over the Xmas period? (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 18:53 
rest is for the dead. i ve found that the more i train the more i improve. rite now i do 3-4 extra work out a day. lots of reverse hypers in bedroom and do band good mornings everyday this way i always have big pump down my back day and night best way to improve GPP
» women powerlifting trainin (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 18:37 
sorry ment powerliftin trainin cycle will start her on starrting strength by rippetoe then move to westside
» told to f off (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 18:32 
its serious question lads the mods why wud i start s**t for no reason. im sure mods can ccheck my email addy to show im genune lol.
» told to f off (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 18:22 
dunno only signed up las month n trained dere bout 8 times becoz of holidays n stuff. didnt do anything stupid only dumped a 210 max effort good morning(follow westside btw... the best side) most of time i only do my good morning n squats in da cornor with my hoodie n headphone so so dunno where the intimidation part comes.
» women powerlifting trainin (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 18:14 
hi lads want to put wife on powerlifting trainin n cycle what r effects n sides.
» told to f off (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 18:12 
last nite gotz rejected frm new gym becoz apparently im too strong muskular n "intimidatin" for otha membas. any1 on ere gotz same issues?
» explosive training (Go to post)29-12-2010 @ 18:10 
ef u wants 2 impruv ur spd then best do claping pushups and jump on the boxes
You are here: HomeForumtman4life → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions