REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 156 guests
You are here: HomeForumPyruvate_Kinase → View All Posts

View All Posts: Pyruvate_Kinase

» Congratulations Tom (Go to post)25-12-2010 @ 17:04 
Amazing work. The strength feats of Tom and Mark Clegg for example at such low bodyweights seriously humble anyone watching their videos! I was considering entering a powerlifting/strongman competition one day in the future but to save the embarassment I'll probably leave that thought now! lol, these guys are like 10x stronger than me or anyone else i know lol XD. Great work Tom! Happy
» Power cage question (Go to post)22-12-2010 @ 13:23 
Hi, has anyone any experience of keeping a powercage outside in a garden exposed to the weather? I have the room in my garden to keep it, but I was wondering if it would become damaged/rusty/break etcetera if you keep it outside in a garden and if it is a good idea? thanks any help much appreciated
» Olympic plates standard barbell (Go to post)11-12-2010 @ 19:06 
Oh also in regard to Wayne Crowdey, I'm sensing sarcastic undertones in all your replies to my topics? May i ask why? Apologise if I've read you wrong! thanks
» Olympic plates standard barbell (Go to post)11-12-2010 @ 18:59 
Thanks for all the reponses, yeah the numbers I thought were in pounds, clicked on the leaderboard and found that the format was kilograms!!, needless to say I changed the lifts lol. Thanks for that strengthshop link good website! Happy
» Olympic plates standard barbell (Go to post)10-12-2010 @ 21:57 
Is it possible for the time being to use olympic sized plates on a standard barbell? perhaps if i wedged then between standard plates or used a strong collar on the end? Or would this end in disastor lol? thanks
» Weight lifting belt (Go to post)05-12-2010 @ 21:52 
In Uk's strongest man for example as well as having lifting belts, it would appear that some people were what looks like a blue neoprene back support as well? Is this some form of special belt or is it just a lifting belt and a seperate back support? Always wondered lol
» Captains of crush (Go to post)30-11-2010 @ 18:54 
Hi, can anyone direct me to a good video on how to set a captains of crush hand gripper? There was a good diesel crew one going around but I can't find it lol. I'm having a problem with my gripper in that I have long fingers, when closing the gripper my fingers curl around the grip and get caught in the middle. This prevents my closing the entire way, since my finger is in the way so I can get the two handles to touch lol
» Form Police (Go to post)29-11-2010 @ 01:28 
Erm lol, this is the first time I've ever created an account on sugden barbell lol. And i've only got the one account. I'm not sure what you mean by introduce myself, but i'm a beginner trying to get into strongman type training. I've tried recreational weight lifting in a gym but want to try make it more specific to strongman, possibly enter a competition one day! lol. I was just checking what you guys made of "form police", thanks for all the responses Happy
» Form Police (Go to post)28-11-2010 @ 12:57 
Hi, what do you guys make of the so called "form police" in gyms? It's dangerous lifting with a rounded back on a deadlift, but at higher weights my back tends to round slightly especially on 1 rep max. On squats for 1 rm I usually go to parallel but not below since we don't have a power rack. I kind of have to use slightly worse form on those big 1-2rep maxes in order to improve it for next time, Bit of a rant but for general strength/strongman training i.e. not powerlifting comps where form is crucial, the form police are beginning to annoy me lol
You are here: HomeForumPyruvate_Kinase → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions