Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSouthern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013

Southern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Marc3824
hilliker said:Hopefully the more people that turn up and compete the more we'll have qualify

Where is the most up to date list......?
hilliker
Marc3824 said:
Where is the most up to date list......?

There's only one list Marc and that's on page 1 haha
seankamo
Just hope all names that are down all turn up.... Or make weight Happy
hilliker
Bumpedy bump
capt_chris
Alright Matt, I won't be competing, still recovering from my dislocated knee. Chris bundell
hilliker
Anyone know whats happened to Simon cowdrey and if he's competing or not
seankamo
He won't be competing mate had a injury at work
hilliker
Just to let people know I'm going on holiday for a week so if anyone else pays up I won't be able to notify them that I've received their payment till next tuesday
Erm, silly question but what time does the comp start and when is weigh in open from?
Grin
seankamo
Matt is away until tommorow but I'm pretty sure its day before time I think is sometime in afternoon and obviously morning of comp. I'm sure matt will update tommorow
seankamo said:Matt is away until tommorow but I'm pretty sure its day before time I think is sometime in afternoon and obviously morning of comp. I'm sure matt will update tommorow

not worried about day before weigh in... just wondered what time i have to be there on the day
Grin
hilliker
Weigh ins from 8 onwards
Voodoo
What time can we weigh in the day before? I know you posted it somewhere but god know where.
hilliker
4-6 I think I wrote mate
Voodoo
Cheers dude

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsSouthern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013
Return to top View Desktop Site