REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 158 guests

Southern England's Strongest Man Under 105kg 2013

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

12345678910111213141516171819202122232425

MartinCeeIcon...02-03-2013 @ 15:42 
Member 2754, 393 posts
seankamo said:Am I?

I love how I'm asked these things mathew lol


haha I will be down as the presenter next! Wink
hillikerIcon...02-03-2013 @ 17:22 
Member 1025, 1032 posts
MartinCee said:
haha I will be down as the presenter next! Wink


Master of ceremonies actually Martin haha
hillikerIcon...04-03-2013 @ 21:52 
Member 1025, 1032 posts
Anyone else looking to compete
JCIcon...05-03-2013 @ 15:34 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Cowdrey...Kennedy...Woods

Yay or nay to any (all?)
Marc3824Icon...05-03-2013 @ 19:55 
Member 3269, 1100 posts
SQ 200, BP 140, DL 270
610.0 kgs @ 120kgs UnEq
JC said:Cowdrey...Kennedy...Woods

Yay or nay to any (all?)


Sean 100% no
Simon 50/50
Paul 50/50

Only my opinion
squirrelIcon...06-03-2013 @ 09:31 
Maxed out sugden pb chart with 510 18 inch pull
Member 1528, 131 posts
OK James "lazy" Slow, in every way granted, but Lazy..Just old mate!

Put my name on the list, Karl Grant (squirrel), cheques in the post today.
seankamoIcon...06-03-2013 @ 10:10 
invite only !
Member 1159, 760 posts
squirrel said:OK James "lazy" Slow, in every way granted, but Lazy..Just old mate!

Put my name on the list, Karl Grant (squirrel), cheques in the post today.


f**king hell wasn't carl about 20plus stone or am I thinking of someone else?

And no I really am not competing guys
JCIcon...06-03-2013 @ 11:29 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
seankamo said:
f**king hell wasn't carl about 20plus stone or am I thinking of someone else?
And no I really am not competing guys


Probably more like 19st...short guy...about 5ft Grin

strong as f**k though
seankamoIcon...07-03-2013 @ 10:41 
invite only !
Member 1159, 760 posts
Yea that's the one lol

This is getting very interesting
squirrelIcon...09-03-2013 @ 20:31 
Maxed out sugden pb chart with 510 18 inch pull
Member 1528, 131 posts
cheers JC

yes it's me, all 5ft of me. i did top out at just over the 20 stone mark but that was the good old me. now its just the old me!
as james said in an earlier post i had a lot of problems after my bicep let go. that was over a year ago and i have only been train back since Jan so nowhere near my best.
just hoping to take a place here to then be in better shape to give the final a good go.
SparrowIcon...09-03-2013 @ 20:59 
Avatar
always lookIng for the extra UT2 work.
Member 9, 18279 posts
SQ 210, BP 167.5, DL 260
637.5 kgs @ 103kgs UnEq
squirrel said:cheers JC

yes it's me, all 5ft of me. i did top out at just over the 20 stone mark but that was the good old me. now its just the old me!
as james said in an earlier post i had a lot of problems after my bicep let go. that was over a year ago and i have only been train back since Jan so nowhere near my best.
just hoping to take a place here to then be in better shape to give the final a good go.


I reckon you will do some serious damage in the 105's!
craigmancIcon...09-03-2013 @ 22:10 
Avatar
not much fun
Member 374, 3172 posts
Karl (squirel) Grant is fooooking wider than he is tall!!
JCIcon...11-03-2013 @ 16:36 
Avatar
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Sparrow said:
I reckon you will do some serious damage in the 105's!


x2 mate.....
hillikerIcon...14-03-2013 @ 14:15 
Member 1025, 1032 posts
Karl Grant payed up
Jack_HoedemakerIcon...14-03-2013 @ 21:39 
Member 4066, 16 posts
SQ 215, BP 145, DL 220
580.0 kgs @ 103kgs Eq
I'm defo not in this year, standard just isn't there.
I'll put the work in and be ready for next year though, good luck to the rest of you.

12345678910111213141516171819202122232425

© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions