Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUKSC Englands strongest Man southern Qualifier 2012

UKSC Englands strongest Man southern Qualifier 2012

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

BigT
Post Edited: 14.03.2012 @ 13:18 PM by BigT
I am just the messenger, I don't organise it, just have contact with those that do! Hehehe!
BigT said:I am just the messenger, I don't organise it, just have contact with those that do! Hehehe!

I know mate. Wasn't a dig at anyone just makes no sense to me
JC said:
Never ever seen axle, farmers, tyre or loading in PL me....am I missing something?

no but other than the axel, its squat no suits, deadlift no straps and then top 8 go through to do the strongman events.
I dont mind just curious
terryhollands said:
Fair enough, I personally just don't agree with the cut. Someone could win say the press, fail the squat and Deadlift win the last 3 events and win the comp possibly but certainly qualify but they wouldn't get the chance

This was what my next question was. I agree with tel.
Marc3824
Heavy comp but very good worth a watch few of
my mates will be doing it so I be there....!
ministry
Can we just confirm he that we run this qualifier on behalf of Glen Ross and the UK Strength Council.All the rules and regs in terms of straps/suits etc are dictated by Glen.
This year the three qualifiers have been made to be very similar to make things equal and fair across the board.
ministry said:Can we just confirm he that we run this qualifier on behalf of Glen Ross and the UK Strength Council.All the rules and regs in terms of straps/suits etc are dictated by Glen.
This year the three qualifiers have been made to be very similar to make things equal and fair across the board.

I think the events look good and sure it'll be a good comp. just I personally am not a fan of cutting the field. Wasn't a critism just my personal view point
ministry said:Can we just confirm he that we run this qualifier on behalf of Glen Ross and the UK Strength Council.All the rules and regs in terms of straps/suits etc are dictated by Glen.

Everyone likes a challenge and the events look good. I dont think any is argueing with the events though
sweatynads
one thing is certain .... the strongest man will win Happy
Marc3824
Are you putting up a full list of athletes please?..
Alex25
I belive Paul ( manbear ) Carter is competing so ill be chearing him on Happy
ministry
To date only 4 people have contacted us to enter this competition. The gym number is 01622 792211 and the e mail address is ministryofmuscle@aol.com.

If no one else contacts the gym to enter this competiton by 9pm this Thursday, the 4 that have notified us of their entry will go through to the qualifier
ministry
Just to clarify those 4 will go straight through to the Englands final which is on 9th June
Post Edited: 17.04.2012 @ 22:34 PM by terryhollands
Poor show by the southerners!

I have messaged my training partners so should have a couple more soon
willegan
can you put my name down please, iv'e just emailed to ask as well.

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsUKSC Englands strongest Man southern Qualifier 2012
Return to top View Desktop Site