Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videosthe ultimate way to train for strongman

the ultimate way to train for strongman

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Bane
Been considering a training plan alteration given all this time ive got to think about training whilst not actually being allowed too (til the pec tendon repair surgery is healed)

I have figured four session per week:

A max effort Squat & Deadlift day (+ accessory)

A max effort Bench day (+accessory inc. OH work)

A lower body event day with squat/deadlift assist exercises

An Overhead press event day with press accessory work.

just my thoughts
Big_Gray
Bane said:Been considering a training plan alteration given all this time ive got to think about training whilst not actually being allowed too (til the pec tendon repair surgery is healed)

I have figured four session per week:

A max effort Squat & Deadlift day (+ accessory)

A max effort Bench day (+accessory inc. OH work)

A lower body event day with squat/deadlift assist exercises

An Overhead press event day with press accessory work.

just my thoughts

that is pretty much the westside barbell template, i have been using it for few weeks now, slighty different to yours but not by much. has worked well for me, tho the squat n dead day can be a killer
Bane
I would say the major difference would be that the OH event day is a max effort day but thats pretty much it.

The squat/deadlift day i would plan on being the major arse kicker & assistance wise id prob only be looking at some prowler/hillsprint work or GHRs with core work.

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training Videosthe ultimate way to train for strongman
Return to top View Desktop Site