Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitInzer predators ????

Inzer predators ????

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Anyone knw ewt about em ? Im buyin a inzer fusion DL suit from mr bolton as soon as pay day arrives n im wonderin whats the score with theses inzer predators im hearin so much about, ive got a 260 squat comin up which ive got as much chance fist f**kin rihanna as i have squattin for reps ha so i neeeeeed HELP !!!!! Aaaah haha
bignige1986 said:Anyone knw ewt about em ? Im buyin a inzer fusion DL suit from mr bolton as soon as pay day arrives n im wonderin whats the score with theses inzer predators im hearin so much about, ive got a 260 squat comin up which ive got as much chance fist f**kin rihanna as i have squattin for reps ha so i neeeeeed HELP !!!!! Aaaah haha

You will get more from a suit than briefs only

With wraps and predators you should get an extra 40-60kg+ on your squat

You will need a few weeks to train in them before hand though
JC said:
You will get more from a suit than briefs only
With wraps and predators you should get an extra 40-60kg+ on your squat
You will need a few weeks to train in them before hand though

Ahhh nice 1 mate u have reassured me mate haha im still gna die but ill look semi reasonably good in me fusion haha
The Fusion is a deadlift suit Nigel. It won;t give you anything regards squatting.
PorkPie said:The Fusion is a deadlift suit Nigel. It won;t give you anything regards squatting.

Think he wanted advice on the Inzer preds mate
SHAMROCK
8737 posts , god man JC start the year the way you finished the last one , logged onto SugdenGrin
SHAMROCK
that should be "good" not "god" , although you are a "god" to some of us
SHAMROCK said:8737 posts , god man JC start the year the way you finished the last one , logged onto SugdenGrin

LOL, nobody likes change Grin
PorkPie said:The Fusion is a deadlift suit Nigel. It won;t give you anything regards squatting.

Glad u said that mate coz ive been told by few ppl that it makes hardly no difference n u still get gains erm im confused a bit think ill stick with predators ha
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitInzer predators ????
Return to top View Desktop Site