REGISTER
 
You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → Zerchers & Deads

Zerchers & Deads

12

WBKidIconZerchers & Deads22-09-2016 @ 06:12 
Member 6119, 21 posts
I enjoy fitness & mess around with a number of different disciplines, but as per the thread title at the moment my favourites are deadlifts & zercher lifts. There's a bunch of strong dudes here! I look forward to browsing through the logs & hopefully picking up a thing or two that will help my training.

All time PR's:

Deadlift: 210kg
Zercher Squat: 180kg
Zercher Lift: 180kg
Bench Press: 110kg
Overhead Press: 72.5kg
Split Squats: 50kg DB's for reps
Weighted Pull-up: +45kg
100m sprint: ~12 seconds
1 mile: 5 min 54
2km: 7min 37
Captains of Crush - #1.5, working toward the #2

Current Bodyweight: 83.8kgs
StevenFattyIcon...22-09-2016 @ 13:36 
Avatar
My name is Steven , I am a fatty.
Member 6048, 393 posts
Hello.

Those lifts are good, especially considering your weight. You have an acceptable basis of strength, and from this you can build much more if you choose to. I will follow your progress.
Wayne_CowdreyIcon...23-09-2016 @ 11:05 
Avatar
Still got a little bit of strength
Member 400, 22990 posts
Some good numbers there.
WBKidIcon...24-09-2016 @ 03:51 
Member 6119, 21 posts
[24/9/2016]

Zercher Squat [From floor]
60kgx5, 100x5
120x3, 140x3
162.5x3 [REP PB]
140x3, 130x3
100x5

Bulgarian Split Squats
30sx5x5

Simple but satisfying. Big difference between doing the split squats fresh and a bit fatigued. The weight didn't feel heavy but I blew up a bit - the sweat was really pouring off today.
WBKidIcon...24-09-2016 @ 03:54 
Member 6119, 21 posts
Post Edited: 24.09.2016 @ 03:55 AM by WBKid
StevenFatty said:Hello.

Those lifts are good, especially considering your weight. You have an acceptable basis of strength, and from this you can build much more if you choose to. I will follow your progress.


Cheers fatty. I'm looking to bulk up to around 85/86kg. Strength wise I'd like to at least hit a (gym) total of 545kg/1200 pounds, & then go from there. Pressing is my big weakness.

Wayne_Cowdrey said:Some good numbers there.


Thanks mate! Love your monster zercher lifts.
WBKidIcon...25-09-2016 @ 06:03 
Member 6119, 21 posts
[25/9/16]

Bench Press
50x5, 55x5, 60x5
70x3, 75x3
85x9
80x3, 75x3, 70x3

DB Chest Press
27.5sx10x3

Pallof Press
17.5x15x3

Sumo Deadlift
60x5
100x5x3

Hip Thrust
100x5
140x10x3
WBKidIcon...27-09-2016 @ 13:10 
Member 6119, 21 posts
[26/9/16]

Sumo Deadift
60x5, 100x5, 120x5
140x3, 165x3
195x3
170x3, 150x3, 140x3

Skipped assistance because I had to go back to work, but mostly because I'm a b**ch as I could have just done it afterward. I'll try add it in at some point later this week.
WBKidIcon...30-09-2016 @ 09:59 
Member 6119, 21 posts
[29/9/16]

Jump Rope
1min x 3

OHP
Bar, 30x5, 35x5, 40x5
45x3, 47.5x3
55x5
50x3, 50x3

Zercher Squat [From floor]
80x10x3

Seated DB Press
20sx10x3

Cable Upright Rows
31x10x3
WBKidIcon...30-09-2016 @ 10:00 
Member 6119, 21 posts
[30/9/2016]

Zercher Squat [From floor]
60kgx5, 100x5
120x3, 140x3
165x2
140x3, 130x3
100x5

Bulgarian Split Squats
30sx5x3

I messed up the top set of zercher squats, but an otherwise solid session.
StevenFattyIcon...30-09-2016 @ 22:28 
Avatar
My name is Steven , I am a fatty.
Member 6048, 393 posts
You are doing some interesting movements.
WBKidIcon...01-10-2016 @ 10:52 
Member 6119, 21 posts
Post Edited: 01.10.2016 @ 10:54 AM by WBKid
Through trial & error I've found that these exercises (for me) are best for both gaining strength & correcting my lower back - especially z squats, hip thrusts & pallof press. My back has been rubbish since 16, but now at 29 it feels better than ever (now watch me injure it tomorrow)
WBKidIcon...01-10-2016 @ 14:22 
Member 6119, 21 posts
[1/10/16]

Bench Press
50x5, 55x5, 60x5
70x3, 75x3
87.5x9 [REP PB]
80x3, 77.5x3, 75x3
70x5

DB Chest Press
30sx10x3

Dips
Bodyweightx10x3

Hip Thrust
60x5, 100x5
140x8x3

Sumo Deadlift
60x5, 100x5
140x3x3
WBKidIcon...04-10-2016 @ 14:08 
Member 6119, 21 posts
[4/10/16]

Sumo Deadift
60x5, 100x5, 120x5
140x3, 165x3
197.5x3 [REP PB]
170x3, 160x3, 150x3
140x5

Weighted Pullups
Bodyweightx5
+5kgx3x2
+10kgx3
+15x7
+10x3
+5x3
Bodyweightx5

Low Rows
57x10x3
WBKidIcon...05-10-2016 @ 16:49 
Member 6119, 21 posts
[5/10/16]

OHP
30x5, 35x5, 40x5
45x3, 50x3
60x3
50x3, 45x3
45x5

Zercher Squat [From floor]
80x10x3

Seated DB Press
20sx10x3

Pulley Upright Rows
64x10x3
WiegieboardIcon...05-10-2016 @ 18:25 
Avatar
as crimson as my last victims underclothing.....
Member 899, 11371 posts
SQ 180, BP 132.5, DL 190
502.5 kgs @ 118kgs UnEq
WBKid said:I enjoy fitness & mess around with a number of different disciplines, but as per the thread title at the moment my favourites are deadlifts & zercher lifts. There's a bunch of strong dudes here! I look forward to browsing through the logs & hopefully picking up a thing or two that will help my training.

All time PR's:

Deadlift: 210kg
Zercher Squat: 180kg
Zercher Lift: 180kg
Bench Press: 110kg
Overhead Press: 72.5kg
Split Squats: 50kg DB's for reps
Weighted Pull-up: +45kg
100m sprint: ~12 seconds
1 mile: 5 min 54
2km: 7min 37
Captains of Crush - #1.5, working toward the #2

Current Bodyweight: 83.8kgs


Strong mile time there bud. How often do you run?

12

You are here: Home → Forum → Training Journals → Zerchers & Deads
© Sugden Barbell 2026 Privacy - Terms & Conditions