Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwhy is matt griffiths banned????

why is matt griffiths banned????

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Does he want to come back???Tongue Happy
matt is a c**t .

Happy
well after quite a lot of negative comments about matt i feel he has done his job on sugden
it looks like he has offeneded, pissed some poeple off ,told the truth which people dont like and has not conformed
ed209
good riddance
icepick boooooEek
the thing with matt is, yeah could be very harsh at times and perhaps a little rude but he did all this while posting as himself. he didn't hide behind a profile name so very few people know who he is. he voiced his opinions which not everyone agreed with (me included some times) but didn't need to post as a random name to do so
MrSmall
So we can be rude as long as we have our real names?
I think there are very few members on here who do not know other members in person though. So I don't really think this is the kind of site where people can hide behind a username. But I get the point.
MrSmall said:So we can be rude as long as we have our real names?

Being rude takes many forms Smallsy. There are posters on here that are as least as blantently rude as Griff, and a lot less knowledgable.
I love the Griff and miss his nonsense!
BigMacca said:I love the Griff and miss his nonsense!

x2 always fun to read his postsGrin
I like his Barn dancing/country style music he plays for max attempts Happy
Shaun
I know Matt from another forum and yes he likes to wind people up but he knows a lot and even if people disagree, they should be able to disagree respectfully.
John and Macca, you guys only see the stuff that wasnt deleted.

He was banned once before but then pleaded to get back and promised he wont continue to abuse people. He broke that promise pretty fast, got warned several times, but continued for months. No point having warnings if you dont follow it up, and he got more chances than anyone else in SB history who have been banned (only a few people in total though because we rarely ban anyone).

So essentially he banned himself and knew what he was doing.

It has nothing to do with any single incident or single thing he has said, or "speaking the truth" (f**king funny if anyone thinks so...).
Joni said:John and Macca, you guys only see the stuff that wasnt deleted.

He was banned once before but then pleaded to get back and promised he wont continue to abuse people. He broke that promise pretty fast, got warned several times, but continued for months. No point having warnings if you dont follow it up, and he got more chances than anyone else in SB history who have been banned (only a few people in total though because we rarely ban anyone).

So essentially he banned himself and knew what he was doing.

It has nothing to do with any single incident or single thing he has said, or "speaking the truth" (f**king funny if anyone thinks so...).

You sound like a ruthless dictator to me Happy

I like to think that Matt made a comment about you beard and you served his ass Grin

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitwhy is matt griffiths banned????
Return to top View Desktop Site