Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitsquating twice a day

squating twice a day

Users viewing topic: & 2 Guests

aaron_lohan said:
So you want to squat twice a day, lose weight and still increase your squat?

Not asking for much then Happy
MrSmall
little_a said:Yep. Works well if done sensibly. 80-90%'s tops. 2 2's done for speed.

Worth pointing out I was a teenager at the time. Wouldn't try it now.

Wow, sensible post for September out the way then Andy?

In response to the original post, I will be trying squatting twice per training session 2 to 3 times a week, I have seen good gains and see the benefit of squatting daily, 80-90%, no grinds etc. Singles, doubles, whatever. It works well!
s
MrSmall said:
In response to the original post, I will be trying squatting twice per training session 2 to 3 times a week, I have seen good gains and see the benefit of squatting daily, 80-90%, no grinds etc. Singles, doubles, whatever. It works well!

When have you ever squatted every day?
MrSmall
Post Edited: 02.09.2010 @ 10:08 AM by MrSmall
Sparrow said:s
When have you ever squatted every day?

I did in the summer for about 4-5 weeks, 4-5 days a week, everything has improved tons event and strength wise!
That wasn't twice a day, but it was relatively high volume (15-18+ reps over 80%)
MrSmall said:
I did in the summer for about 4-5 weeks, 4-5 days a week, everything has improved tons event and strength wise!
That wasn't twice a day, but it was relatively high volume (15-18+ reps over 80%)

Was that in Turkey at Clint's place?

How much did your squat go up?
MrSmall
Sparrow said:
Was that in Turkey at Clint's place?
How much did your squat go up?

About 5kg, that was after I got back to England a couple of weeks in, and it wasn't hard. I would say 10kg would have been there but I didn't attempt it.
No it was in CYPRUS at the olympic weightlifting gym, not Clint's!
Only My Opinion !

What aload of old bollox !!!!
MrSmall said:

It's not so much the lack of sensible posts as the lack of sensible readers Smallsy lad. This is the internet. Experience counts for nothing. You know that.
MrSmall
little_a said:
Experience counts for nothing. You know that.

Except in bed, surely?
little_a said:
It's not so much the lack of sensible posts as the lack of sensible readers Smallsy lad. This is the internet. Experience counts for nothing. You know that.

People don`t want to learn from people anymore Littler .. They want you to put it into a PDF file so they can download it digest it and mouth it off as they`re own work.

I often wonder why i`ve been training for 17 years in all 3 Strength Sports because i`ve learnt f**k-all through my experiances that can`t be learnt instantly by reading some make beleive s**t from 1980`s Bulgaria or an American YouTube vid !!!
its not for me, I only squat once or twice a week and its gone up 70kg in 6 months.
MrSmall said:
Except in bed, surely?

Nah, you can even do that on the internet too, and trust me, keyboard experts aren't just for this game.
MarkClegg said:
People don`t want to learn from people anymore Littler ..

Spot on. Who wants to listen to some old guy talking about being there when you can watch a video in stereo and 3D? Woo hoo.
MarkClegg said:
People don`t want to learn from people anymore Littler .. They want you to put it into a PDF file so they can download it digest it and mouth it off as they`re own work.
I often wonder why i`ve been training for 17 years in all 3 Strength Sports because i`ve learnt f**k-all through my experiances that can`t be learnt instantly by reading some make beleive s**t from 1980`s Bulgaria or an American YouTube vid !!!

YouTube rules!!
Sparrow said:
YouTube rules!!

Spot On !

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitsquating twice a day
Return to top View Desktop Site