Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitbeing addicted.

being addicted.

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Is anyone else totally addicted to training?
I think I need serious help!

I hook grip my shopping and high pull it!

I was treating a tennis ball as an atlas stone!

I got a gym bug, bad!

Totally pointless thread I'm bored on my dinner at work! Grin
I love training, but I think a lot of that is to do with the guys I train with

If I trained alone, and there was no social aspect too it, it wouldn't be half as good for me
I am when things are going well. No injury problems etc. But then when im f**ked i cant be arsed.

Like JC says, helps with a good group of lads, but i mainly train alone
Is it just me who thinks about it 24.7 then? Haha
MrSmall
BigSam said:Is it just me who thinks about it 24.7 then? Haha

No Happy
I think about things a lot, I don't hook grip my shopping like a wierdo though.
MrSmall said:
No Happy
I think about things a lot, I don't hook grip my shopping like a wierdo though.

Haha! I have always been a lot weird anyway!
i'm a solo trainer and love training i basically plan my week work, doing homers spending time with the misses and friend round training.
Post Edited: 23.09.2010 @ 16:21 PM by richards9876
You dont really get the same energy as training with a group of lads when you train in the garden in the rain. Still i love training all the same.
dankelby
Post Edited: 23.09.2010 @ 16:45 PM by dankelby
I mainly train alone, although i go to the gym once a week or so. I love training and friends/relatives who dont train MUST get sick of me talking about it.
Seriously, if im not actually training im talking about training.

Your not alone in thinking about it 24/7!

The first step is admiting you have a problem!!!!!
I'm obsessed. I'm constantly thinking about it, constantly practicing my squat set up and descent when no ones watching etc. I get excited over new discoveries, I recently found, when squatting, if I get to my sticking point I can blast through it by trying to force the bar backwards instead of upwards... So I think about doing that, how to time it properly etc... I'm basically, a loser.
I used to be obsessed. Now I'm just very interested.
Tom_Martin said:I'm obsessed. I'm constantly thinking about it, constantly practicing my squat set up and descent when no ones watching etc. I get excited over new discoveries, I recently found, when squatting, if I get to my sticking point I can blast through it by trying to force the bar backwards instead of upwards... So I think about doing that, how to time it properly etc... I'm basically, a loser.

your not a looser your a strong assed deadlifter
Thing said:
strong assed deadlifter

The ass muscles certainly play a big role.
i would love to be addicted but my gf wont let meUnhappy
Joseph_Walton
Tom_Martin said:I'm obsessed. I'm constantly thinking about it, constantly practicing my squat set up and descent when no ones watching etc. I get excited over new discoveries, I recently found, when squatting, if I get to my sticking point I can blast through it by trying to force the bar backwards instead of upwards... So I think about doing that, how to time it properly etc... I'm basically, a loser.

Do you remember that moment of realisation in "pamelas" of how obsessed we are.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral Bullshitbeing addicted.
Return to top View Desktop Site