Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhere do you buy your protein from?

Where do you buy your protein from?

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

MrSmall
And do you have any discount codes.
MyProtein & No
MyProtein. Use this...

MP12808
I buy it from Myprotein.co.uk - I've tried Bulkpowders and Ironscience, but not Maxiraw yet.
I've found MP to have the best variety/selection to fit my budget, ranging from about 8quid lower "quality" per kg to the more expensive blends - there is a discount code for first-time customers (MP18998 for 5% would be my personaly referral code for them) and a buy one get one half price offer on their "all in one" protein formula thingy.

Ironscience are doing a nice spend over 60quid and get a bag of acid-whey free aswell; with a 2.5% discount I think - on referral codes again ( D3%D3%gNzADN - would be my code (again))

I hold Both MP and Ironscience in high regards as to the price and quality.

Rich
Eagle
I use MP and have also used Ironscience

Thinking of giving these a go next...has anyone here any experince of their products?

http://www.matrix-nutrition.co.uk/Default.aspx

If you sign up to MP newsletter, they send a fair few offers. Also, have an offer of the day on their site. They also put offer codes in the BB Mags on their adverts sometimes.
Jabba
Optimum Health Ultimate whey from Discount Supplements.

I've used this for years but won't be getting any more. The last two lots have been crap. Really hard to mix with lots of large white lumpy bits Unhappy
Post Edited: 18.04.2012 @ 18:08 PM by IainKendrick
Tescos (got to be one person that says this kind of thing so may as well be the first!)

If I buy powdered protein I'd get em from MP. There's few compaines I fully trust these days (bulk certanly).
IainKendrick said:Tescos (got to be one person that says this kind of thing so may as well be the first!)

If I buy powdered protein powders I'd get em from MP. There's few compaines I fully trust these days (bulk certanly).

Marks and Spencer Wink
Nrgfuel.org or gibbynutrition
Cuddles said:
Marks and Spencer Wink

Posh git!!! Off course great milk shakes Wink
Dan_Evans
MyProtein. Many whey products give me some nasty tummy issues - MyProtein's don't. They also also have the most accurate taste(or at least their 'true whey' does).
pandion
Muscleform
I like to be strangled while Robbo gives me one of his special protein shots.
I use & prefer bodybuilding warehouse premium whey for taste quality and cost,

3kg -34.99 or 4kg -43.95

free delivery & sample with every order

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size per 4kg tub: 1 level scoop (30g)
Servings Per Container: 133

Per 30g Serving:
Calories - 117
Protein - 22g
Fat – 1.56g
- of which saturates – 0.7g
Carbohydrates – 5.1g
- of which sugars – 2.1g
Sodium – 37mg
Fibre – 210mg

Ingredients:
De-lactosed and instantised Pure Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein, Natural and Nature Identical Flavourings, Natural Colourings (Beetroot Powder), Cocoa Powder, Stabilisers (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Sucralose

9 flavours & never had a bad flavour from them either
I get USN from my missus work as i'm lazy and can get her to pick it up

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhere do you buy your protein from?
Return to top View Desktop Site