how much have you ever lost in sauna??

iv been in sauna's but just to relax...

???
MrSmall
Approx 7kg.

That's what you wanted to hear wasn't it? Grin
Never weighed before and after

BUT, Millsy lost 2-3KG in 30-45mins last year before the comp I think
Yeah I've done about 3kg in under an hr with not much on me to lose in the 1st place..
From 65kg to 62kg.. I looked like a Ginger Bruce Lee..
In a same day weight in comp, do you guys even attempt to regain lost BW? and how much can in put back without having a full bladder throughout the comp?
I was going to say £70, but you're talking about a different kind of sauna!! Grin
Post Edited: 13.03.2011 @ 23:19 PM by mikehowarth
buzz said:I was going to say £70, but you're talking about a different kind of sauna!! Grin

f**k me is that pullums brass gaf?
tz1127 said:In a same day weight in comp, do you guys even attempt to regain lost BW? and how much can in put back without having a full bladder throughout the comp?

In my situation no, my weigh in was something like 10am- 11am & lift off at 12..

I think I had half a banana & a brew.. I may add I also lifted like a c**t.
kev said:
In my situation no, my weigh in was something like 10am- 11am & lift off at 12..
I think I had half a banana & a brew.. I may add I also lifted like a c**t.

Behave you nugget
BigSam said:...and being bored

how much have you ever lost in sauna??

iv been in sauna's but just to relax...

???

Out of interest why are you dieting for 105?? Are you feckin stupid ? Your like me mate (big heavy f**ker) and your strong enough for open so put down your celery pick up a big greasy burger and man the f**k up Grin
bignige1986 said:
Out of interest why are you dieting for 105?? Are you feckin stupid ? Your like me mate (big heavy f**ker) and your strong enough for open so put down your celery pick up a big greasy burger and man the f**k up Grin

He's not dieting, just sweating!
Robbo said:
He's not dieting, just sweating!

Hes feckin mad ! Shud be a fat f**ker like me its more fun Happy
tz1127 said:In a same day weight in comp, do you guys even attempt to regain lost BW? and how much can in put back without having a full bladder throughout the comp?

I do, yes. Plenty of diarohylte and enough fluid as poss (without feeling ill) up too about an 1hr - 1.30hr before the comp

I've lost 5KG overnight and felt fine by 11am-12pm (although I may not look fine lol)
An iPod.
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitJust Out Of Interest
Return to top View Desktop Site