Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsFanny Fandango - Fat and Weak

Fanny Fandango - Fat and Weak

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

TravisFandango
Oh Mr Boar! It really does take some skill to make me look even mildly butch! Super work, thanks! Happy
And to include a quote from my favourite song about brainwashing in the penal system of apartheid South Africa is simply genius! Happy
Thats a f**king great avatar!
the way you marauded towards the camera took my breath away , i was simply terrefied !!

i had to make an avatar to capture the moment i turned on my heels and ran !!
this is my new favourite journal Happy
TravisFandango
Ed, coming from one with such a fine avatar as yours, those are fine words of praise indeed!

Mr Boar, I don't think escaping from me would have been too difficult. Although I tend to think you would have stayed around and taken advantage of my weakened state to give me yet another punishment bumming. Roll-Eyes

Dan, Thanks! Page 4 and I've done f**k all yet. Happy
dr_hazbun
TravisFandango said:
Today's training may involve walking to the shop and quite probably a great big wank.

how did it go?
Its not really a punishment bumming tho ...... you tend to complain more when i dont do any bumming , now Ed attempting to to the deed would be rough.

so , how often will you do strongman and when are you starting your assault on the 200kg squat ?
With grandad and James for guidence Fandango is making his attack
TravisFandango
Boar said:Its not really a punishment bumming tho ...... you tend to complain more when i dont do any bumming , now Ed attempting to to the deed would be rough.

so , how often will you do strongman and when are you starting your assault on the 200kg squat ?

Oh! Now it's letting me post again. Last time I tried, I got that 'Fanny Fandango you have posted more than 25 messages in 24 hours and are boring everyone s**tless' message again, so I'll try to make the most of this one, as it is bound to happen again.

Firstly, Dr... The wanking went well, but the shop journey was just tiresome to be honest.

Mr Boar, I'd like to get some strongman training done every weekend if possible, but it's going to depend on where I am at the time. Living on the tenth floor makes it tricky to do at home, although I'm tempted to get a sandbag for the balcony. When I can't do that, it'll be back to the kettlebell.

a 200kg squat seems light years away. 110 is my admittedly gayest PB to date. All my lifts are complete gash, and as well as being weak and a bit of a fanny, my technique is probably pretty poo. I might get my training partner, 'The Mighty Telamicus' (Think Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel air crossed with Barry White) to video some stuff at the gym this week, so people can mock, laugh, critique and call me a bender.
Boar said:Its not really a punishment bumming tho ...... you tend to complain more when i dont do any bumming , now Ed attempting to to the deed would be rough.

I am a considerate tender and gentle bummer I'll have you know, not like you rough northerners shouting brace yourself and whacking it in dry!
TravisFandango said:
Oh! Now it's letting me post again. Last time I tried, I got that 'Fanny Fandango you have posted more than 25 messages in 24 hours and are boring everyone s**tless' message again, so I'll try to make the most of this one, as it is bound to happen again.
Firstly, Dr... The wanking went well, but the shop journey was just tiresome to be honest.
Mr Boar, I'd like to get some strongman training done every weekend if possible, but it's going to depend on where I am at the time. Living on the tenth floor makes it tricky to do at home, although I'm tempted to get a sandbag for the balcony. When I can't do that, it'll be back to the kettlebell.
a 200kg squat seems light years away. 110 is my admittedly gayest PB to date. All my lifts are complete gash, and as well as being weak and a bit of a fanny, my technique is probably pretty poo. I might get my training partner, 'The Mighty Telamicus' (Think Carlton from The Fresh Prince of Bel air crossed with Barry White) to video some stuff at the gym this week, so people can mock, laugh, critique and call me a bender.

Trav. My good man. My squat tech stinks, deadlift not much better but still pulled 230 at dragons so you'll do fine as you get more into it mate
TravisFandango
brocerslrd said:
Trav. My good man. My squat tech stinks, deadlift not much better but still pulled 230 at dragons so you'll do fine as you get more into it mate

Thanks! I do intend to keep trying my bestest. My deadlift is a lot better than my squat, but still gay by the standards of everyone bar no one on here.

PS. I can confirm that Ed is a very considerate bummer. It's not often these days that a gentleman is so polite as to perform a reach-around too.

(Still surprised I'm allowed to post by the way).
Post Edited: 17.10.2010 @ 20:26 PM by brocerslrd
My squat is discracefuly weak against my bench and dead mate so don't worry too much. It'll improve with time.

As you post more you'll be allowed to post more often. I don't understand why but it happened to me aswell
a reach-around ?? whats that wa**er after ?????

10th floor ! how exciting !! yea, kettlebells and sandbag races up the stairs FTW !!
TravisFandango
Yes, I should make use of the plentiful amount of stairs.
I think the plan should be my 3 times a week gym stuff (I'd be more than happy for anyone to give any advice on this once its posted) and some mad s**t at the weekend. If I can get to anywhere to do some proper strongman things that would be good, but if not it'll be stairs and any heavy objects I can get my hands on.
Hopefully I'll be back at gym 1 soon too. It was most splendid!
I'll be in Teesside this weekend, so I'm hoping Tony will let me play in his garden, if that's not possible I have some objects at the owl's nest.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsFanny Fandango - Fat and Weak
Return to top View Desktop Site