Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDmitry Klokov training

Dmitry Klokov training

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Impressive lifting!!!
Dave284
Both significantly over the WR's are they not?
Cant see the video at work, any chance of posting the link so i can look at it on my phone Wink

Klokov is always good to watch!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kbxZHlwKOU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arOprjvIiNM
His name makes me laugh a lot more than it should.
But f**k me, that is some insane lifting!
Dave284 said:Both significantly over the WR's are they not?

WR's in -105kg catecory are 200+237, and in shw 213+263...
Fantastic lifting!!!

214 is one hell of a weight to be trying to snatch at any weight, from any height!!

Jerk on the 242 was beautiful!!!
Dave284
I really hope he gets a gold medal in London, awesome lifter to watch and has been unlucky to have Armanau around.
MrSmall
What does that say about Aramnau though? Grin
And he only did 223 c+j at the worlds last year, and lost the gold on bodyweight, I was gutted about that one.
Chigishev is another guy who I feel is unlucky!
MrSmall said:What does that say about Aramnau though? Grin
And he only did 223 c+j at the worlds last year, and lost the gold on bodyweight, I was gutted about that one.

No saying Aramau will be around. He has had some issues recent times. Drink driving bans that led to suspension of his funding by his national federation, and i think last I heard he had been suspended for providing a positive test for cannabis. By all accounts he is a bit of a George Best type Grin

His funding was equivalent to £86k a year in UK terms though..

Hopefully he will be back and him and Klokov will have a good old battle. As much as i like Aramau i would like Klokov to win gold in London
MrSmall said:What does that say about Aramnau though? Grin

No saying Aramau will be around. He has had some issues recent times. Drink driving bans that led to suspension of his funding by his national federation, and i think last I heard he had been suspended for providing a positive test for cannabis. By all accounts he is a bit of a George Best type Grin

Hopefully he will be back and him and Klokov will have a good old battle. As much as i like Aramau i would like Klokov to win gold in London
MrSmall
Definitely! Klokov for gold. I was surprised he only managed 223 c+j at the worlds really, he had that title dead on.
Didn't know Aramnau was a George Best type Grin
However, 80k a year, plus a cool million or more in money or house, car etc, for that gold medal, and other world titles.
Wigan said:

Being a top class WL in Russia rules!
MrSmall
JC said:
Being a top class WL in Russia rules!

That's Belarus!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosDmitry Klokov training
Return to top View Desktop Site