Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsLondon's Strongest Man 2011

London's Strongest Man 2011

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Bear
Gra_Bul said:
It's a miss print mate I'm in the novice one, otherwise I'm f**ked lol
Ye Scott hoping to get up to 100kg just for the tyre flips, bit of extra weight behind it like, rest is easy hahaha joking!

im aiming for about 110 by then... Sick of eating already!
Bear said:
im aiming for about 110 by then... Sick of eating already!

Pass your food over here, I will eat if for ya lol, really looking forward to this one as well, I want a sponsorship form to thinking help for Heros
Bear
Matspence said:
Pass your food over here, I will eat if for ya lol, really looking forward to this one as well, I want a sponsorship form to thinking help for Heros

Hahaha I would love to mate, had a week off after the yorks comp, no training and just ate what I wanted when I wanted, think my stomach shrunk!

What you entering, inters?
Bear
N yh I will have a sponsor form too, may as well help my ex comrades out at the same time!
Bear said:
Hahaha I would love to mate, had a week off after the yorks comp, no training and just ate what I wanted when I wanted, think my stomach shrunk!
What you entering, inters?

Yes mate after being kicked out of strength tec because of ppl moaning I thought well I best do a inters comp, plus I think the novice is to light, I'm getting some coaching to get my technique up, I'm going for it this time I want top five and if I don't I will kill myself by carbaside lol
GYMWARRIOR123
Can I be put down for opens Lawrence please.
Wayne smith.
Bear
Matspence said:
Yes mate after being kicked out of strength tec because of ppl moaning I thought well I best do a inters comp, plus I think the novice is to light, I'm getting some coaching to get my technique up, I'm going for it this time I want top five and if I don't I will kill myself by carbaside lol

Ahhh novice for me, you sound determined enough mate so should go well, 11 weeks to prep or so!
Bear said:
Ahhh novice for me, you sound determined enough mate so should go well, 11 weeks to prep or so!

Lol well it's only my second comp but the last six months iv had a few good gain Happy I hope I'm going to do well I came 15 out of 25 last year at a first timers so iv missed out novice and doing inters, plus iv only been strength training about 15 month now and iv still no idea what I'm doing lol, I'm thinking of coming down on the sat watch the novice and 105 guys stop in a b and b ready for Sunday, I live best part of two and a half hours away,
Moose
if lawrence sed if u come in top 5 in n e of ur recent comps i wud do inters but not that confident with the weights in the inters, so guna do novice then me next comp regardless of where i come in londons i will b entering the world of opens. my plan was to do 2 novice comps then move up 2 opens so thats me plan n im sticking to it. not lukin 4ward 2 the tyre flip tho thats sum flips 2 do lol
londonboy
Hi all all those who are not on the list as of yet will be by Monday 16/05/11 Thanks for all the great texts and comments from you I will limit each class to 20 plus 4 reserves remember we will be running a four man head to head so events will move very fast. I am due to have all info about camping and most other things you will need by tomorrow if anyone needs any info just text I will reply fast as poss.

Lawrence.
GYMWARRIOR123
londonboy said:Hi all all those who are not on the list as of yet will be by Monday 16/05/11 Thanks for all the great texts and comments from you I will limit each class to 20 plus 4 reserves remember we will be running a four man head to head so events will move very fast. I am due to have all info about camping and most other things you will need by tomorrow if anyone needs any info just text I will reply fast as poss.

Lawrence.

My name is still not down for the opens Lawrence.
Wayne Smith
Thanks
deacon
Hi Lawrence.

Please could you put me down for the novice class,if still taking.

I have had problems with Hotmail.

Please could you send me details of payments

Regards

Jason Jarrett.
Bear
Matspence said:
Lol well it's only my second comp but the last six months iv had a few good gain Happy I hope I'm going to do well I came 15 out of 25 last year at a first timers so iv missed out novice and doing inters, plus iv only been strength training about 15 month now and iv still no idea what I'm doing lol, I'm thinking of coming down on the sat watch the novice and 105 guys stop in a b and b ready for Sunday, I live best part of two and a half hours away,

Where you based at atm?

Im heading down Sat to compete, stay over, and watch the big guns go for it Sunday.
Bear said:
Where you based at atm?
Im heading down Sat to compete, stay over, and watch the big guns go for it Sunday.

I live north of Nottingham in a small town called Retford, I train at a BB gym, it a good gym but has no strongman gear, yeh I think it's going to be a good weekend
BIGJON81
Marek is tryin to convince me to do this one.... tempted but not sure opens or inter? Events look awesome although I hate tyre....

You are here: HomeForumCompetitionsLondon's Strongest Man 2011
Return to top View Desktop Site