REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
Who's Online - 0 members and 190 guests
You are here: HomeForumboldylocks → View All Posts

View All Posts: boldylocks

» UK strongest man 2016 (Go to post)18-11-2016 @ 16:33 
WILLSAN said:This whole 'slag Aaron page off on the Internet' thing is such a pussy fest.

He's a good guy.

If you feel the need to mouth off on the Internet about him it says more about you than it does him.

I concur
» WSM U90kg and U105kg (Go to post)03-12-2015 @ 18:08 
Myself and Tom pulled out of the competition.

The organiser changed the events last minute in a manner that seemed to suit him (he was competing at u90, he came 2nd overall), 2 axle events was very strange, it was originally listed as max log in the final, but was changed to maxle due to 'sponsors'.

It also transpired that these guys do not actually own the rights to run a WSM. They own the right to Strongman Champions League competitions. The people who DO own the rights to WSM are apparently running a WSM next year.

Either way the best guys from around the world were there and it sounds like Rob smashed it! Well done Mr Ward!

Arram

ps HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROB WARD! x
» Online Personal Training (Winning Health Solutions) (Go to post)08-08-2015 @ 09:20 
Most guys here will think they know enough to get by in strength sports. I, myself had already had success in powerlifting and strongman personally on a national and international level. I also work as an S&C coach training international athletes and teams. But I'm quite happy to admit my levels of knowledge do not cover everything I need to be as good as I want to be.... And I want to be better!
I've worked alongside Tom for a few years now, and continued success is pretty satisfying.

The staff down there are knowledgeable, and for every problem in your training you'll find a solution there.

From my own personal experience....

A shoulder problem that would have had me drop out of comp, was fixed in one session. This allowed me to take a WPF world title.

Custom made pre workout stack that is better than anything I'd ever tried. This helped me on route to a SCL victory

Completely revised supplement protocol due to a deficiency I wouldn't have discovered by myself, through a WHS link, which took me from being constantly fatigued to enabling me to train as I wish. This also put 10kg on my overhead in a week.

It's worth a go...

Arram Eghoyan (u90kg Strongman)
» u90 champions league (Go to post)25-10-2014 @ 08:37 
That's my vid from the SCL comp ^ if anyone warts to see.

If somebody clever than I could embed it that'd be nice, thank you
» u90 champions league (Go to post)25-10-2014 @ 08:35 
http://youtu.be/GfjfvlmXclc
» First Official Southampton's Strongest Man (Go to post)08-06-2014 @ 07:39 
Another great comp! Well done everyone involved. Looking forward to the record breakers day now!
» First Official Southampton's Strongest Man (Go to post)30-05-2014 @ 14:22 
WILLSAN said:
Cheers for the offer mate but I'm gonna concentrate on the naturals now. Been training for it since feb so I want to make sure I'm 100% for it.
How come you haven't been competing this year?

I cut a shed load of weight for the Euros in Finland last November. That was a truly awful comp! That's partly why I wasn't keen on going to the 'WSM u90' in Finland. So, I went back up to 84kg for the Arnold's. Also went badly. This meant I missed the qualifiers and subsequently everything else this year lol.
» First Official Southampton's Strongest Man (Go to post)27-05-2014 @ 16:31 
I'll be driving down from mine if you want a ride, Will?
» England's Strongest Man u90kg 2014 (Go to post)05-04-2014 @ 07:28 
Good luck to everyone competing tomorrow. And good luck for the fatties at the weigh in today Happy
» U90kg Team Showdown 2013 (Go to post)04-11-2013 @ 20:22 
Loads of drop outs etc, and only 1 team lol
gonna just have this date as a training day. Same venue.
Big shame but what can you do.
If you fancy a session with the best u90s just turn up, we can train whatever/ hit some PBs/ have a laugh

Arram
» Fitnesstukku Power Week (u105kg Worlds) (Go to post)13-10-2013 @ 10:09 
I'll be out there lifting in the u80's. Look forward to seeing/meeting some of you guys there
» U90kg Team Showdown 2013 (Go to post)08-10-2013 @ 16:29 
bruce said:
I think it maybe be a struggle to get 5 lads tbh, I no luke was interested in joining team north but I no the general is done for the year, al try find out

Ok mate just let me know soon as poss
» U90kg Team Showdown 2013 (Go to post)08-10-2013 @ 11:20 
bruce said:
How many lads have the north got mate,

Shane was gonna sort it out and let me know.
So if you guys are keen, then pick a captain, he can sort the team and then just me know. It's up to you guys who comes really..
» U90kg Team Showdown 2013 (Go to post)06-10-2013 @ 08:35 
Shane has pulled out of this. Anyone willing to step up and captain the north?
» U90kg Team Showdown 2013 (Go to post)03-09-2013 @ 15:54 
Any news on teams?

Possibilities for the night out include
  • cheap strp club

• table at the sugar hut (that place from towie)

• trendy London bar

• extreme pub crawl

You are here: HomeForumboldylocks → View All Posts
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions