You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitProblem families

Problem families

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

JCIcon...23-07-2012 @ 10:48 
technical retard
Member 172, 36827 posts
SQ 310, BP 205, DL 335
850.0 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
Have I stumbled onto the Daily Mail website?

Another rant re benefits and benefits claimants Roll-Eyes
chaosIcon...23-07-2012 @ 11:02 
An amazing human being
Member 2047, 17156 posts
SQ 262.5, BP 170, DL 300
732.5 kgs @ 108kgs UnEq
JC said:Have I stumbled onto the Daily Mail website?

Don't think anyone has said its about benefits claimants its about the large chav families that run amok on their estates and cause trouble in the towns and villages. The little c**ts that have no puprose and direction!

Not everyone of them who is a c**t is on benefits BUT the majority are!
slimsimIcon...23-07-2012 @ 11:12 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
JC said:Have I stumbled onto the Daily Mail website?

I think it is a very valid thing to rant about. I for one am not particularly happy that my taxes have to be used to support these scrounging layabouts.

And let's get it right, we aren't discussing the genuine people who need benefits to support themselves through a difficult period, we are talking about the t**ts who exploit the system, playing the game for their own self gain whilst screwing everyone else.
FazcIcon...23-07-2012 @ 11:25 
Sports an extremely muscular arse.
Member 38, 6253 posts
slimsim said:Just 2 generations down the line the nice people have increased their population to 4 and the c**ts have increased to 36. WE ARE f**kED!!

We're already f**ked Si, it's no secret that we are heading towards an increasingly polar society. In the recent past education could be used for social mobility because it was mostly free. It isn't now, and far from that it's very expensive. It is far more of the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer and that isn't being helped in the slightest by poor families not offering their 1-2 kids the best possible chance at a good future.

Personally I think this leads to the gradual dumbing down of the entire society. It's no secret that our economy continues to decline. We aren't producing the calibre of business or innovation seen in other areas of the world. So that trend will continue. Your 'nice people' will have moved out by then as well by the way.
Luke82Icon...23-07-2012 @ 12:27 
Enjoys his parents fully stocked fridge.
Member 3476, 868 posts
SQ 170, BP 136, DL 217.5
523.5 kgs @ 95kgs UnEq
Post Edited: 23.07.2012 @ 12:28 PM by Luke82
It's a thorny problem, and I don't think society is mature enough to discuss real solutions to it.

How would you deal with the problem of people having more kids than they can afford? I don't think it's as simple as saying 'stop given them benefits' because then you have loads of desperate people with nothing to loose.

What about a two child rule? Or one child per person, so two for a family of two. Really who needs more than that? Even if you can afford to maintain more, given the consumption of resources a human being will use in their life, is it ethical? That way, population levels would gradually fall as some people wouldnt have children.

This is all just hypothetical stuff by the way, not having a dig at anyone with a big family!
JackRevansIcon...23-07-2012 @ 13:39 
'There was also a sausage in my mouth.'
Member 2477, 16481 posts
SQ 190, BP 130, DL 235
555.0 kgs @ 83kgs UnEq
This reminds me how much I hate oldham
macrothIcon...23-07-2012 @ 13:59 
no longer the Swiss Deadlift record holder
Member 3517, 3368 posts
SQ 182.5, BP 122.5, DL 255
560.0 kgs @ 90kgs UnEq
slimsim said:we are talking about the t**ts who exploit the system, playing the game for their own self gain

Lulz. I'll take my self-gain over theirs any day of the week. Unless you meant t**ts like Bob Diamond and his ilk.
slimsimIcon...23-07-2012 @ 14:02 
My asshole is not watertight.
Member 2926, 6051 posts
SQ 217.5, BP 107.5, DL 225
550.0 kgs @ 86kgs UnEq
macroth said:
Lulz. I'll take my self-gain over theirs any day of the week. Unless you meant t**ts like Bob Diamond and his ilk.

NOOOOoooooo, let's not make this about the bankers FFS!!!! Grin
bigladluskIcon...23-07-2012 @ 14:27 
potatoes contain no protein
Member 635, 458 posts
SQ 230, BP 145, DL 230
605.0 kgs @ 120kgs Eq
Luke82 said:

What about a two child rule? Or one child per person, so two for a family of two. Really who needs more than that? Even if you can afford to maintain more, given the consumption of resources a human being will use in their life, is it ethical? That way, population levels would gradually fall as some people wouldnt have children.

I do think this will be more open for discussion in our lifetime. It is amazing how desensitised we have become regarding children and general social behaviour in our communities. In working class Dublin it is becoming lower and lower every couple of years. Two alcoholics in my estate killed their 10 day old baby! they already had a load of deprived kids that were becoming problematic in school and in the estate. Its not the kids fault when they act like criminals, it is a learnt behaviour they started off life perfect and their parents destroy their potential.

My wife has two girls related to her who's mother is an alco. She leaves the ten year old to look after the baby so she can go to a flat to drink. she has brought her 11 year old out to collect drugs money and held a women down so her 11 year old could stamp and punch a women! This is know to social services and the cops but legislation does not facilitate the immediate removal of the kids. The mother gets banned from drink and gets a curfew and thats it.
Once nice children slowly become their parents and its a shame because their potential as infants was great.
Other kids get bought scrambler bikes to courier Herion and other drugs from as young as 6 and are then hooked on the "glamour" of the underworld

As infringing as it may be on human rights I do think if kids were taken off career claimers and degenerates very early on by that the habit of using children could be reduced. The women I refer to has 3 kids now for 3 different fellas. It was evident with the first baby she was going to destroy her life but now she does it with 3 children instead. All funded by taxes etc. Madness that we accept this behaviour in our communities.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitProblem families
© Sugden Barbell 2024 - Mobile Version - Privacy - Terms & Conditions