Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhy are me and hayden online??

Why are me and hayden online??

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

both hayden and i (Wink) can both bench over our bodyweight titch, we can also reach the top shelf in supermarkets
Originally posted by sivvy1...
both hayden and i (Wink) can both bench over our bodyweight titch, we can also reach the top shelf in supermarkets

The top shelf is were its at!!
hell yea, and we can high 5
Post Edited: 17.10.2007 @ 00:49 AM
Post Edited: 17.10.2007 @ 00:52 AM
**I move away from the mic to breath in
dont we all

chocolate rain
Top shelves in supermarkets are overrated; it's the bottom shelf and floor where all the free food from the broken packets falls down to.
Originally posted by Titch...
just after snorting 4 lines of Grade A charlie, whilst having each & every single member of Girls Aloud suck me off simultaneously.

Do you realise how big a dick you need to have it sucked by 5 pairs of musically talented lips at the same time? I do, but do you?
Originally posted by little_a...
just after snorting 4 lines of Grade A charlie, whilst having each & every single member of Girls Aloud suck me off simultaneously.

Do you realise how big a dick you need to have it sucked by 5 pairs of musically talented lips at the same time? I do, but do you?

I meant they'd be sucking me all over my body. I am, after all, the biggest dick there is.Wink
I meant they'd be sucking me all over my body. I am, after all, the biggest dick there is.Wink

You aint that big a dick if you've the the girls to fit you in on one of my off nights
Who do you do on your off nights? Shal?
zing
that chocolate rain song is mezmerizing
Shal should never be anyone's off day.
Shal should never be anyone's off day.

She's desertWink

creep

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitWhy are me and hayden online??
Return to top View Desktop Site