117.5kg x 5
117.5kg x 5

Incline DB press
3 sets

DB pullover press
4 sets

Lat pulldowns
5 sets

Pullover press really works my non-existent tris. And I really need to work my non-existent tris.

Very little benching next week. I’ll just do some paused work on Tuesday, working up to my opener for next Sunday.
dr_hazbun
Titch said:
Friday 17th October

Bench
117.5kg x 5
117.5kg x 5
117.5kg x 5

solid sets mate.
Yeah, good solid work. Glad to see you with a journal..

Good luck with the comp.
Cheers guys.

Yeah, solid is about the best that can be said. My bench seems to have been stuck in a rut for a year. Just have to work harder at it after next weekend!
How tall are you titch? Or should I say how short?Roll-Eyes Grin
5'7". Pretty standard length arms too - no monkey guns for me.
good luck with comp mate
Titch said:
5'7". Pretty standard length arms too - no monkey guns for me.

5'7" - fcuk me - thats tall! You beat me anyhow!Grin Grin Grin I'm 5' 5 1/2" (but 5'6" on me police record)Roll-Eyes
Sunday 19th Oct

12.5" box squats
Bar x 5
70kg x 5
100kg x 5
130kg x 3
150kg x 3
170kg x 5
170kg x 3
170kg x 2

Suspended GMs
70kg x 6
110kg x 6
130kg x 6
130kg x 6
130kg x 6

BB shrugs
70kg x 6
120kg x 6
Griff Grips on from here
160kg x 6
180kg x 6
180kg x 6
180kg x 6
180kg x 6

Not the best session. The top end squats were supposed to be for 3 sets of 5, but I felt weak and was a bit of a lazy pussy to be honest. Will up the weight slightly next week and put more effort in.
marc said:
good luck with comp mate

Cheers mate.
dr_hazbun
is 12.5" below parallel for you?
dr_hazbun said:
is 12.5" below parallel for you?

Yes! The reason I use that box is becasue it's a definite pass for me in depth terms.
f**k me the time is upon us!

The c**ts 1st comp!!!! Tongue Tongue
Titch said:
Not sure whether to stick with the bands or do chains for next week’s speed squat session. Certainly one for us all to ponder.

Pondered. Quit the gimmics. Either lift as fast as you can with sound technique or put some more weight on, or better still both.

"Bands and chains" is Russian for slack jawed faggot. If TOKAR were here he's confirm that.
little_a said:
Titch said:
Not sure whether to stick with the bands or do chains for next week’s speed squat session. Certainly one for us all to ponder.

Pondered. Quit the gimmics. Either lift as fast as you can with sound technique or put some more weight on, or better still both.

"Bands and chains" is Russian for slack jawed faggot. If TOKAR were here he's confirm that.

Hear you loud and clear, Little A.

To be honest the band/chain stuff on speed days just makes it more fun for me, doing something slightly different. I don't think too much about it, I squat twice a week, I play around a bit on speed days, the overall aim to lift better, faster and heavier.

You are here: HomeForumTraining JournalsTitch
Return to top View Desktop Site