Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSugden evolution

Sugden evolution

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

lmao Grin Grin
JC said:It saddens me greatly, but eventually, as more and more people come over here, I fear the site will end up like MT

It will be populated with threads such as " "my girlfriend came home from a night out with a fanny full of spunk...is she cheating?"

I hope not though!!

This thread sounds good... tell me more!
JC said:It saddens me greatly, but eventually, as more and more people come over here, I fear the site will end up like MT

It will be populated with threads such as " "my girlfriend came home from a night out with a fanny full of spunk...is she cheating?"

I hope not though!!

Is that any actual thread? If so I might get over to MT sounds like jeremy kyle with muscle Roll-Eyes

I hope not though!!

and what would your answer be JC? Cos I'm still not sure...hmmm
bryce said:
Is that any actual thread? If so I might get over to MT sounds like jeremy kyle with muscle Roll-Eyes

Thats pretty much an actual section on MT, along with my favourite "I see this girl I fancy at the bus stop every morning. What should I do?"
little_a said:
Thats pretty much an actual section on MT, along with my favourite "I see this girl I fancy at the bus stop every morning. What should I do?"

Fill her fanny with spunk?
Ben_F said:

Classic.
Ben_F said:

It wasn't me asking the question Ben, although the advice is worth remembering.
bryce said:
Classic.

GOD YOU R SO CHILDISH....
Powergirl44 said:

Welcome to sugden Happy
Powergirl44 said:

Do you see this as a bad thing? at your age I would have thought you too would be clinging to your youthWink
sugden barbell - home of the childish and immature
PAGAN said:
Do you see this as a bad thing? at your age I would have thought you too would be clinging to your youthWink

If you know me you will know i got a strong grip and cling hard....
If you dont know me you should not comment by just looking at my age...
Grin
LOL at JC, nice one mate!Grin
JC said:
It saddens me greatly, but eventually, as more and more people come over here, I fear the site will end up like MT

Maybe there should be a cap on the number of members. Someone new could only be allowed in when somebody has been banned.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitSugden evolution
Return to top View Desktop Site