Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitStrengthshop customer service

Strengthshop customer service

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Jabba
I ordered a pair of Hercules wrist wraps on Thursday. On Friday I got a call saying that the Hercules were out of stock and would I accept a free upgrade to the Zeus wraps with a guarantee that they would take them back if I didn't like them. They arrived this morning.

Brilliant customer service in an age when most businesses think that customers are merely people to be fleeced.

P.s the wraps are great too !
Cant fault Brian for the work he puts into strengthshop.

On the other hand i ordered a weight tree from Powerhouse Fitness 2 weeks ago and the e-mail confirmation said if was out of stock i would recieve an e-mail within 2 days.

After sending 4 e-mails i finally got a response to say they are out of stock until 6th April and ill recieve it 2 weeks after that.

Far from the customer service you get from Brian.
Yeah Brian's service is spot on, but he can't count axle presses for toffee so beware.
nico16
yeah brians service is awsome and super speedy too Grin
Ive delt with Buzz twice over plates. service is 10/10, hes actually a nice bloke aswel Wink
brian is brilliant
Post Edited: 27.03.2010 @ 22:05 PM by drew
Thing said:brian is brilliant

The jury is out on that one Grin
can't fault strength shop ordered some kit on the monday night and had it on the wednesday .......winner
Seriously though I'm sure brian likes the feedback
drew said:Seriously though I'm sure brian likes the feedback

he smells a big like a dog...
I've put in a couple of orders from Buzz - always excellent service and good quality stuff too!
All of the above very true!
Thanks all! (apart from Pompy, Drew, and Joni! GrinGrin)

Always try and get stuff out quickly, and let folk know if there are any issues with orders, as I'd expect the same myself.

Always appreciate feedback, good or bad, and thanks to all the sugdeners for using and recommending Strength Shop!
I reckon you should have a 'testimonial' area on the website with some of these quoted.
Pompy said:I reckon you should have a 'testimonial' area on the website with some of these quoted.

Yeah, it's on my 'to do' list. I'm a monkey when it comes to the website to be honest, fair few changes I've wanted to make for a while, but will be moving servers in the next few weeks, so will hopefully get a few things sorted out then.

You are here: HomeForumGeneral BullshitStrengthshop customer service
Return to top View Desktop Site