Sugden Barbell: Home User Account
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosStarting to train one arm dumbbell pressing intensively..

Starting to train one arm dumbbell pressing intensively..

Users viewing topic: & 1 Guest

Here's a clip from yesterday's training.

Tried a couple of reps in the summer during competition season.
Now it's time to really start training this movement because it's a must event on Finnish strongman cup next year..
I'll be posting more dumbbell exercise videos here as soon as I do some more..
solid hard work there, will be a good exercise to for the conditioning over the winter
Definetly!!
At least it makes me run out of oxygene.. Tongue
nice tech man!

f**k i hate the dumbell press!
Solid.
Nice work - its not the easiest of movements but you seem to have nailed it.
Nice work!

Have you maxed on it yet??
Sparrow said:Nice work!

Have you maxed on it yet??

Not yet.. I took a single lift with 75k this june and it felt pretty easy considering the experience I have over the dumbbell press.

Now I'm rotating my press exercises between axle, log and a dumbbell so there's a good two weeks before I grap on to it next time.

In our gym the biggest dumbbell is weighing 72k..I was thinking about pressing that next time along with doing a 10-12 reps with 63k dumbbell.

Joni: ..Dumbbell..loving it..!! Tongue
Frifeldt said:
Joni: ..Dumbbell..loving it..!! Tongue

you are welcome to it mate Grin

Just let me know which comps have it in finland... so i can avoid them like a plague Tongue
lil_lee
great pressing... i bet the floor loves you Grin
Cracking set of dumbells you`ve got to play with .. Very addictive is the DBell lifting ..

Keep up the good work.
Cheers for encouragements!!
Mark: Yes it's a lovely set indeed..too bad we don't have any dumbbell's which would have thicker handle.. a MUST to purchase or build one!! Happy
dr_hazbun
strong.

Would've been even nicer if you'd held the 63k bell for a second or so longer at full extension just to show complete control of the weight.

Hope you or a very good friend of yours owns the gym! Both the dumbbells and the floor won't last very long that way Grin
finnish council gym or independent?
MarkClegg said:
Very addictive is the DBell lifting

I'm yet to be hooked!

You are here: HomeForumTraining & Training VideosStarting to train one arm dumbbell pressing intensively..
Return to top View Desktop Site